Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
The Ultimate Miracle Grill Mat Set
|Price:||$30.00 + $5.79 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2 (two) 15.75" x 13" Miracle Grill Mats
- An indispensable cooking accessory for all your grilling!
- Great for grilling vegetables, meats, fish & seafood, pizza, kabobs, sausages
- The Miracle Grill Mat makes clean-up a breeze; simply wipe clean or wash with warm soapy water.
- Use over and over again; wipe clean or wash with warm soapy water.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As specified in the instructions, I washed the mats before their first use. I was also careful to use them on a grill that was running about 475 degrees, and then only after the grill was brought to temperature. (The mats are rated only for use at or under 500 degrees ... a detail I suspect some other reviewers failed to pay attention to.) Short version of the outcome: I had great success with the mats. My burgers were wonderful and well-cooked and took no more time to prepare than usual.
Here are some mental notes I made for next time may be helpful to others also.
* The mats are non-stick. I mean, NON-STICK. The coefficient of sliding friction on these bad boys surely approaches 0 under normal grilling conditions! (Other reviews that dispute this *must* have been doing something wrong.) This creates a small problem -- that of chasing your burgers around the mat with a spatula when trying to scoop them up. SOLUTION: Use a second tool (spoon, fork, etc.) to keep the meat still while you slip the spatula beneath it.
* The mats have no raised edges. While the ad brags about reduced flare-ups due to grease not dripping below the meat, that's only true to the degree that grease doesn't pool, run toward the mat's edge and then pour down in a steady stream of flame-feeding ickiness. On the plus side, the flare-ups I had were not under the meat, so the meat was fine. Still, flames above my cooking surface are generally unwelcome. SOLUTION: I don't really have one yet ... but I think I'll try curling the edges up on the mat next time.
* What?! I don't have to waste 10 more minutes' worth of fuel to clean my grill racks now?! EXCELLENT!
The big trick, which I can't stress enough, you need to cook under 500F. Medium works well and cooks quickly. We have not used it for baking in the oven yet, so that's why I only gave it 4 stars. But more than 5 stars when it came to grilling fresh fish. Going to buy some more sets to give as gifts to our family.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The add read there were two mats and we only received one. The mat works great we just felt cheated.Published 6 months ago by danya cheek
you can not get this mat clean, don't care what you do, it won't come cleanPublished 7 months ago by Janice garrett
This grill mat is fantastic!!!! You do need to follow the instructions, but it makes grilling so much easier! We love ours and just bought 2 more for gifts! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Karen Cervantes
After you use it a couple times-- everything sticks to it and nothing cleans off easily! This is a horrible product!Published 18 months ago by Louis Payne
THESE ARE CRAP. THEY WILL BURN UP IF YOU DON'T WIPE GREASE UP WITH TOWEL AND LEAVE GRILL LID OPEN. DON'T GET SUCKERED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Published 20 months ago by Dennis D. Morin