Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 28, 2012
This is a fairly helpful read. I know a lot of SEO is mostly based on empirical evidence and thus hard to really teach, but the author does a pretty good job. In the beginning he talks of basic marketing advice which is very smart to know if you don't already.

He easily walks you through a lot of basic elements that are crucial to search engine optimization such as keyword density, discovering the best keywords, and even LSI, or backlinking a bit.

If you're new to the subject, this is a good start. My issues stem from it not going further than Id like. I don't regret the purchase, just hoped for a bit more.
on February 3, 2012
I love that this books speaks directly to what factors into getting a website ranked and SEO optimized.

NO FLUFF, NO FILL, JUST THE FACTS.
This is a step by step primer for businesses (and business consultants) that explains the terms and the mysteries of Google and helps you understand exactly what you need to do to get ranked.

So do you want to get your site optimized? Well perhaps you want to know:
What's a longterm keyword, and why do I care?
How do the google spiders work, do I have any control over what they see and when they see it?
What tools do I need and what will it cost me to have someone do it for me?
If I do get someone to do it for me, what do I need to watch out for, how can I track that I am getting my money's worth?
After I finish optimizing my site, what do I have to do next?
Google Places, what is that, how much does it cost, how does it work and why do I care?
Videos? Pictures? Categories? Reviews? Citations?
I never did this stuff before...can you explain it and make it easy for me?
Is there someway to know how many pictures and videos should be on my Google Places site?

Mario offers his expertise to answer all these questions and more in a very informative, conversational and step by step manner. Very well put together...very complete.

It's well worth the price... Thanks, Mario. I learned a lot.
on February 4, 2012
With all of the demands on a small business owner day-to-day, very few have the luxury of being able to take the time to learn search engine optimization. Mario has provided the business owner with a simple, no-fluff overview of the SEO process, boiling it down to its essence. In The Ultimate SEO Search Machine, Mario has outlined guidelines for the business owner about what content management system is simplest for anyone just putting up a site (Wordpress); how to optimize pages on-site SEO) and where and how to obtain the links that move a site up in the search engine rankings.

Many SEO guides all but ignore the growing importance of social media as a ranking factor, but Mario has a great introduction to the importance of social media as a signal for the search engines.

All in all, a very solid introduction to the SEO process for the business owner. The only thing that I would have liked to seen included was a some checklists to ensure that your pages are optimized for SEO, and outlining the type and amount of links you should build for different phases in the process. New sites cannot take the number of links thrown at them that an aged site can, so some guidelines would have been helpful.

I would definitely recommend Mario's book to the business owner wanting a concise overview of the process of SEO.
on February 3, 2012
The PageRank table alone is worth far more to me than the cost of this book. I'm new to WordPress blogs and backlinking, and I would have had no idea where to find this specific information.

Mario has obviously spent a lot of time to compile a solid overview of experience and resources. I've followed several of his webinars and own one of his software programs. He's a successful online professional to whom relationships and fair dealing are important.
on February 3, 2012
I have known Mario for over a year, and have liked him since day one. I have read all his WSO's, am a member of his Offline Renegades online mastermind, and the best advice I can give anyone who wants to be on top of what's happening in the SEO world is - FOLLOW THIS GUY CLOSELY ! His content is always top notch, and he leaves the bs out.
This book is no exception - simply written and to the point. you can't afford NOT to read it!
on February 3, 2012
This really is the ultimate guide to SEO. It breaks down all of the core SEO aspects that you need to know in order to succeed with SEO for both newbies and veterans alike. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to effectively SEO their websites. If you follow the strategies in the book you are definitely going to see strong results.
on February 4, 2012
I've been following Mario Brown for a number of years now, and there's one thing that really stands out with ANYTHING he does:

he'll do the things that work, no matter if they're in fashion, whether they're sexy, whether others are saying it's silly.

If it works and gets results, that's what he does.

So it is no surprise that in The Ultimate SEO Machine, Mario gives you the stuff that works, not the stuff that's currently in the news. Take the section on "spun content for article marketing". Should you use spun content, yes or no?

In the "insider's circles" there's a debate raging that borders on obsession, and it's "either you're with me, or you're against me".
Mario on the other hand simply observes what gets results and then does that.

Then, right in the next section, he goes into Pressreleases.

Now, most books will simply give you a long list of press release directories to submit your press releases to.

Not Mario, he knows that every SEO campaign is different, and what works in one market, may well not work in another market.

So, instead he shows you how to find out what's very likely to work in your market and then get maximum results with minimum effort.

The list goes on...

if you're serious about getting clients using the Internet as a marketing channel, I can't think of a better start than Mario's Ultimate SEO Machine.

enjoy

Veit
on February 3, 2012
I was born in Middlesbrough, not far from Old Durham. I do, do local SEO, and know via networking and going onto internet forums, you YoungMan have a very good name, and I just know by your great reputation this book will do me very good, and more so my clients.

The book has come just at a good time for me too, I'm about to start a new venture.

Colin Jeffrey
on February 5, 2012
This book is straight to the point with facts on why every business that is online needs to understand the implications of having a real SEO strategy and more importantly what that strategy might look like.
Best part is that the author pulls back the layers of confusion to reveal what real world SEO involves.
There is little jargon and plenty of examples and explanations to make even a novice understand what SEO is really about.
I recommend this book for anyone that wants to show up on the first page of Google.
on February 4, 2012
If you even think about SEO today you're suddenly inundated with emails, white papers, tweets and FB posts about some "experts" opinion. Drinking from the "online fire hydrant" is frustrating at best. It only makes sense that the best advice comes from someone who practices what they preach in the real world and HAS A HIGH LEVEL OF SUCCESS applying it in said real world. Whether you're a seasoned vet and just staying up on the latest jedi techniques or a rookie SEO ninja-in-training, you will benefit. Word for word, some of the best SEO value on the market right now.