5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift, liked what I read
I really liked what I read, gave as a gift, he said it was helpful. Also I think its not only helpful at the birth of a baby but toddler years and beyond as well.
Published on October 12, 2010 by DaKs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice present for the uncle-to-be
We used this book to announce our baby's arrival to my husband's brother. He seemed to think it was a unique and helpful present.
Published on June 8, 2009 by T. Cieniewicz

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift, liked what I read, October 12, 2010
This review is from: The Uncle Book: Everything You Need to Know to Be a Kid's Favorite Relative (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent but cheesy, August 16, 2011
T. Stahl (Indianapolis) - See all my reviews
I'm going to be an uncle for the first time so I figured this would be a good book to read. It's got pretty good advice, and gets me hyped about it. It is pretty cheesy at times though...which I guess is part of being an uncle?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 26, 2013
Our family is expecting and this was a great gift to let a close family friend know that we still wanted them to be as involved with us as ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, November 19, 2014
I love it. Good advice for a first time uncle to be. More of a novelty, but a fun read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice present for the uncle-to-be, June 8, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Cover is one book, inside is another..., February 22, 2012
I ordered this book for my brother when I was pregnant. It looked like a fun book for a first time uncle but when I got the book, the cover said it was "The Uncle Book" but the inside was a totally different book- some story about a girl and her horse... HUH??? As if the publishing company put the wrong cover on a book.
Since my brother has a great sense of humor I gave it to him anyway and we had a good laugh. I remember him saying, I don't need a book to be an awesome uncle so I never bothered to return it since I got busy with my new baby and it's probably not worth the trouble now.
Just wanted to make you aware of this mistake so you get the WHOLE book as described! ;)

The Uncle Book: Everything You Need to Know to Be a Kid's Favorite Relative