5.0 out of 5 stars Mom of 3 Boys - Mine LOVED this book!
Published on April 24, 2011 by Debra A. Jacks

3.0 out of 5 stars ooooh
i thimk that is not the best thing cuse it is not the best picture in a Childers mined so that is waht i think so ya that is my review
Published 5 months ago by T. Hiatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom of 3 Boys - Mine LOVED this book!, April 24, 2011
This review is from: The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully! (Paperback)
As a mom of 3 boys, I know far too well how challenging it can be to get boys interested in reading. I highly recommend The Underwear Dare. My boys LOVED it! It is entertaining and funny and they can really relate to it. The main characters are very likable and it has just the right amount of gross-out humor that boys love - without going overboard with it. It is a wonderful story that takes a closer look at what it is like to be bullied as well as be the bully. Along the way there are heartfelt lessons tucked neatly in the story that flow so well kids won't realize they've been learning! There are wonderful surprises and warm moments throughout. This would also be an ideal book for kids adjusting to a blended family or struggling with sibling relationships. My boys liked The Underwear Dare so much, I bought another copy. I certainly hope there is sequel on the way. It would make a wonderful series. My boys want more of Josh and Eddie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow from a class of 9/10 year olds., June 7, 2012
I have just finished reading the Underwear Dare to my class and there was a collective laugh then sigh at the end of the last line.
They just lapped this book up, asking each day for some more - often asking more than once a day too. One boy (who never reads if he can help it) asked if they could have a whole day where they listened to me read. The funny dares and character relationships connected with each of my readers in their own way. I found myself sharing my biggest regret about reading with my class when we had finished this - the face that you can't re-read a book for the first time, and one girl put her hand up and said "that describes exactly how I feel"
This book is funny, realistic and deals with the emotions of the characters in a genuine and caring way. It was great to have Eddie and Josh be a part of our class while we read this. Thank-you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can't Wait To Read Aloud!, January 1, 2012
As an elementary school teacher this book was hysterical, I couldn't put it down myself. The book is perfect for a read-aloud and I can't wait to use it for that! The characters were relatable and there was a great message for students - there were some jokes for us adults (Alf). By the end of the book I had myself searching for the sequel online!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, September 20, 2011
This review is from: The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully! (Paperback)
The Nardini sisters were right on track with this book. My nieces/nephews and all their friends really related to this book. We are ALL looking forward to the next one! Kudos to a job well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars greatly entertaining, January 17, 2012
I purchased this for my 9 year old son. He normally reads science or other non-fiction books so, I like to occasionally get him some "lighter" reads to give him some entertainment. While reading this I could hear him upstairs laughing and he wanted to read me parts of the book. He finished and is now reading it to me and my daughter, from what I have heard so far, very well written. I asked my son for his review and he said "very very very very funny".

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, fun read for boys and hopefully girls too, February 10, 2012
My nephews enjoyed this one and have recommended it for my daughters. I gave it a read myself and I liked the characters and story quite a bit. I've added it to my list of approved books for my 6 year old. I plan to read it with her soon. I think she'll enjoy it as well. Nice work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
This review is from: The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully! (Paperback)
Awesome book. Very entertaining. My 7 and 10 yr olds love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for my 10 y.o. son, May 2, 2014
This book was funny, well written and very enjoyable. Perfect for a younger kid. No potential for nightmares/ bad dreams which is important for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, May 1, 2014
This book was amazing. It had me laughing re-reading things to make sure that's what it said. Also it was heart warming to see two step brothers end up being so close.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, April 2, 2014
i absolutely luv this book and I'm not a reader
this book is so so so so .funny if u like this
book u should read ifunny

The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully!
The Underwear Dare: Nerd vs. Bully! by The Nardini Sisters (Paperback - February 28, 2011)
$6.50 $5.57