- Hardcover: 330 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (May 11, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081382575X
- ISBN-13: 978-0813825755
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,000,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Unheeded Cry 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
For scientists, and especially anyone dealing with animals in any way, I would consider this book mandatory reading. It counterbalances all the dry science about how animals work with a a good look at how they think.
For non-graduates it's too technical. Words like paradigmatic and ontological come thick and fast.