From the Back Cover
—The New York Times
More than 600 full-color images prove that a picture is worth 1,000 words
- A unique visual guide that lets you see how wet you'll get on Splash Mountain, what the crowd conditions are at different times of day in Fantasyland, and how the parks are decked out for various holidays.
- Pictures of all the attractions, making the book a perfect keepsake.
- Reviews of all the Walt Disney World resorts, including pictures of the guest rooms, swimming pools, and resort themes.
- Attractions and resorts rated based on surveys of thousands of Walt Disney World guests.
- Proven, firsthand advice on how to plan and save money on your Walt Disney World vacation.
- The Unofficial series is completely independent. If a restaurant serves lackluster food or an attraction is not worth the wait, we'll tell you.
Check out The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, the bestselling independent guide to Walt Disney World and the perfect companion to this full-color guide.
Find news, deals, apps, expert advice,and travel forums at Frommers.com
About the Author
is the Executive Publisher of Menasha Ridge Press and author of numerous Unofficial Guides, including the best-selling Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
Len Testa is the co-author of numerous Unofficial Guides. He is also Webmaster of touringplans.com and is the software developer for the touring-plans used in the Disney guides.