5.0 out of 5 stars Funny
This funny and challenging b/c I have not read all the books yet. READ TWILIGHT 1 2 3 4 they 're all good
Published 22 months ago by Maudry Anne Nichols

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable
Published on May 13, 2010 by M. Berdan

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, May 13, 2010
I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this book to my kindle. First, there are so many blank pages to get to the content and in between "chapters". Second, where did the author get her info? There were so many errors I was astonished! Anyone who has read the beloved series would spot the errors with little effort. No where in the books did it ever say Bella is Italian. Edwards parents died in 1918 not 1917. Jasper and Rosalie are not twins, they only pretend to be. And Edward never dated Tanya or anyone else before Bella. Just to mention a few. This author should go back to the beginning and start over, check her facts and see if she could gleen any information we already don't know and try to give us fresh trivia to think about. Maybe she should have consulted with Stephenie Meyer for correct facts and then wrote her "unofficial trivia" book. This one is definitely not worth the money. Don't waste either your money or your time on this one. Such a disappointment!

1.0 out of 5 stars you're kidding me..., April 11, 2010
This review is from: The Unofficial Twilight Trivia Book (Kindle Edition)
I was VERY upset when i came to find that this "trivia" book not only had wrong info., but didnt offer much as far as anything that i already knew. And i really didnt care to know the date of the MTV awards... what does that have to d w/ Twilight?? Please dont waste your money on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars wishing i had read review's before wasting my money, May 10, 2011
This review is from: The Unofficial Twilight Trivia Book (Kindle Edition)
The title says it all. TOTAL FAIL! Between the errors (when edwards parents died/he was transformed) to all the empty spaces, I am super pissed that I wasted my money. I will never buy another book from Gina Meyers or whoever she is.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is lame., September 29, 2010
This review is from: The Unofficial Twilight Trivia Book (Kindle Edition)
Are you kidding me,this "trivia book" as you call it is just lame.the book has nothing to do with the twilight saga books or movies.its just mostly blank pages. what are you trying to pull here gina?NO ONE LIKES YOUR BOOKS.and I dont believe your last name is meyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad editting, November 19, 2013
Regina Simpson (Owensville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
this book is very poorly edited. Character names are misspelled. Questions are asked more than once, they are just worded differently.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Even Deserve 1 Star, August 12, 2012
This review is from: The Unofficial Twilight Trivia Book (Kindle Edition)
I got a sample and there were so many blank pages that I didn't even get to the book. Don't waste your money.

~Kafooful