Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Very Best Of Arturo Sandoval
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 10, 2007
According to my taste, this CD is absolutely superb! All songs have their unique signature, none is like the other. All of them are Latin Jazz, but some are more into hard, modern Latin Jazz, others are into the classical sounds of the Latin Jazz; some of them are more jazzy, others more Latino. You can easily recognize a mambo ("A la P.P."), or a soul-lifting blues ("It Never Gets Old"), but my favorite song is still "A Mis Abuelos". I consider this one special because it starts with a typical Spanish Flamenco, switching then smoothly into the Cuban Jazz sounds keeping the same musical theme. If you are a Latin Jazz fan and you seek for variation in one single CD, go for it!
on August 21, 2013
Really like this album by the incredibly talented Mr Sandoval the screamer trumpet man who uses his Cuban influence and love for Dizzy. Would have liked a few slow ballads but this is a screaming good recording.
on September 23, 2011
NO COMPLAINTS. THE TRANSACTION WENT SMOOTHLY. I JUST STARTED PLAYING THE TRUMPET AGAIN AFTER LAYING OFF FOR 40 YEARS +, SO I'M ENJOYING LISTENING TO THE CD AND HEARING HOW THE TRUMPET IS SUPPOSE TO BE PLAYED..

ROGER
on February 10, 2014
I heard about this man and his music on the news. I liked the connection with Dizzy Gillespie so I wanted to hear more. I really like this and have listened a lot.
on March 31, 2012
You can't help but want to dance. Great to excerzie to. The man is one of the all time greats in latin music.
on May 13, 2016
Brilliant musician ship ......but good to listen to one or two tracks at the time ! Thre is just so much
on October 28, 2015
The best trumpet player of his generation and one of the all time best.
on October 4, 2014
The Song for My Grandparents is simply amazing!!!
on August 30, 2015
One on the finest trumpet players on the planet.
on June 15, 2015