Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$23.92

on August 29, 2013
The setting is interesting. The characters beautiful both male& female. But IT IS STIFF...and immature...and corny....and I am still watching. I don't believe it is "reality TV" mostly badly scripted. But I want to know what happens and I am so burned out on police,crime, crap. I want to feel good and for the most part it gives me that. I admit if it were in a different setting I probably wouldn't watch. The Vineyard has a mystic. But the guys are gorgeous and the girls are lovely. For me that trumps examining dead carcasses.
on August 16, 2015
Words can't even describe my love for this show. Between Jackie's hopeless romances and katie's exhausting dilemma, I am sitting on the edge of my chair every episode. Kat's my favorite character. She's so mysterious, edgy and not afraid to chase after what she wants. I think Lou needs to calm down - sometimes I'm like give it a rest. Jon is your all american dream guy who will make a lot money but I don't think Emily is the right one for him mainly because of her age. Don't wanna give away too much :P
on July 27, 2013
OMG...what a waste of time. Very stiff, poorly acted and not interesting at all. It didn't even leave me caring or wanting to know what happens in the next episode.
on March 18, 2014
I have enough drama in my own life. Why would I be interested in any one else's? word word word
on August 1, 2014
I'm not really sure if this is a reality series or a scripted television show made to look like a reality series... I honestly don't know. It reminded me of one of those reality shows that after being on so long, becomes based completely off a script. I am not a fan by any means. I wouldn't recommend it. Its an abc family series, but I'm still trying figure out if its supposed to be a scripted series or if its a reality show.
on September 24, 2014
bad really very bad.
on August 20, 2014
I love this show! It is not like any other reality show I have ever seen and that is a good thing. Love that it is set on Martha's Vineyard and it features the Black Dog!!!
on March 15, 2015
love the scenery
on January 5, 2015
I really enjoyed this show. I've been checking to see if there was going to be a Season 2. I've been checking to see if I could buy Season 1 on dvd. Season 1 Premiered in 2013. Nothing since then. Does this mean The Vineyard will not be returning?
on June 18, 2015