Customer Discussions > The Vintner's Luck: A Novel forum

The Vintner's Luck movie

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 19, 2007 4:44:06 PM PDT
periapt says:
Hey. I was looking of The Vintner's Luck on Google and I saw a link for it on IMDb.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954544/

It's still in production, or whatever they called it, but they're making a movie of it, right? And Gaspard Ulliel (Hannibal Rising...) is going to be in it! But they're probably going to have it has a hetero couple instead of keeping two men as the main characters. I hope not! They have Sobran casted...and I do hope someone replies to this or says that they are as excited as I am.

Actually, I have not even read this book. And this is my first post on Amazon. But I did buy it, but I used the free shipping thing on Amazon. I bought it on Sept. 5, and they just sent it out today, Sept. 19. *screams* Yes, well, that's not what this is about.

I just wanted to let...someone know. Since I some of the reviews were saying how they'd be so happy if a movie was made. Well, let's just hope that they stay true to the book! I'll be keeping tabs on the movie for sure.

Electra-sama

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2007 2:12:33 PM PDT
J. Edwards says:
So have you read the book yet, then? Hopefully you got it a while back. I don't know if you have checked IMDB again but Jeremie Renier is cast as Sobran and Ulliel (who you mentioned) is Xas. I really love both actors so I think it's a great pairing. There are a few people posting in the discussion boards on IMDB too if you wanted to jump in on that (or maybe you have). I'd love to know what you think of the book when you're done.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 19, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 28, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Vintner's Luck
The Vintner's Luck by Elizabeth Knox (Paperback - March 2, 2000)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (79)