Law & Order 7 Seasons 1991
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot/Everybody's Favorite Bagman When Councilman Halsey is robbed and his throat slashed, the investigation ties the public official to organized crime and conspiracy at the highest levels of city government.
2. Prescription for Death The emergency-room death of a young woman may lead to a negligence charge for the hospital's chief of medicine.
3. Subterranean Homeboy Blues A "self-defense'' subway shooting prompts legal chaos when questions arise about who the real victim is.
4. The Reaper's Helper A mercy killer is responsible for assisted suicides that were first thought to be routine robbery-homicides.
5. Kiss the Girls and Make them Die A young woman's upstanding boyfriend is suspected of murdering her, but the lack of evidence forces Stone to take a brash tack.
6. Happily Ever After A millionaire is robbed and murdered in a parking garage, but the robbery may just be a cover for the real motive.
7. By Hooker, By Crook A body in Central Park is the improbable link to a prostitution ring catering to the rich and famous.
8. Poison Ivy A respected policeman is arrested after shooting a black Ivy League student, but it is later disclosed that the collegian had a sordid history.
9. Indifference An abusive lawyer who has fatally battered a girl is drawn into a deal that could lead to his conviction.
10. Prisoner of Love The commissioner of cultural affairs is arrested for the murder of a controversial artist, but Stone and Robinette suspect an art patron also is involved.
11. Out of the Half-Light An African-American girl accuses a group of white policemen of raping her, but when the rape test turns out negative, Stone and Robinette suspect a hoax.
12. Life Choice A two-faced anti-abortion advocate becomes a martyr when she is killed in the bombing of a clinic.
13. A Death in the Family Greevey and Logan discover the body of a fellow officer during a homicide arrest; Stone finds evidence linking a slain officer to murder.
14. The Violence of Summer A celebrated local TV news reporter is gang-raped under puzzling circumstances, and prosecution of the defendants is hindered by a lack of concrete evidence.
15. The Torrents of Greed, Part I Part 1 of 2. Stone prosecutes three men associated with an organized-crime family when they attack a Russian immigrant.
16. The Torrents of Greed, Part 2 Part 2 of 2. When a bribery charge brings a member of an organized-crime family back to court, Stone brings the head of the family to justice.
17. Mushrooms Greevey and Logan's investigation of the shooting of two innocent children leads to a 14-year-old gunman and the people who hired him.
18. The Secret Sharers The detectives' probe of a felon's murder is hobbled by a cover-up to protect the killer; Stone has evidence to convict but faces a tough court opponent.
19. The Serpent's Tooth While Stone and Robinette believe they have an airtight murder case, Greevey and Logan dig deeper and find the victim's partner involved in a frame-up.
20. The Troubles The detectives investigate the murder of a Lebanese drug smuggler who was killed while being transported to a courthouse in federal custody.
21. Sonata for Solo Organ Stone prosecutes a man who employed extreme methods to find a desperately needed kidney for his daughter's transplant.
22. The Blue Wall Capt. Cragen is implicated in an internal police scandal, and Stone reluctantly prosecutes him on bribery and corruption charges.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Randy Danson, Ken Johnston|
|Supporting actors||Dann Florek, Michael Moriarty, Richard Brooks, Steven Hill, Megan Gallagher, Samuel L. Jackson, Randy Danson, Sandy Baron, Al Shannon, Gil Bellows, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kenny Johnston, Mike Hodge, David Green, Robert Heller, Philip Hoffman, Marie Barrientos, Jean Taylor|
|Executive Producer||David Black|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Law and Order Season 1 is well done, but as a parent and grandparent I find the crimes involving children to be disturbing.
Watching Law and order season 1 is a a lot different when i watch the rest of the seasons with different cast members in it.Published 1 month ago by Nick
Wanted to remember how it started out. I love these guys!! Good stories, life topics that matter. Human value conflicts, and characters that you like and sympathize with or... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marigold
I'm a huge L&O fan and right from the beginning. This season has the great pilot: Everyone's Favorite Bag Man. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dinky Do Right
A classic show with classic actors! Always great to see from the beginning! Would recommend to anyone who likes court drama!Published 2 months ago by G
Item just as described, I have nothing bad to say about it since it is exactly what I was looking for.Published 2 months ago by Shirley C Bunch
what could be better than starting at the beginning ? if you enjoy police shows, this is where to go. The characters evolve and the cast changes along the way....... Read morePublished 3 months ago by jimi fan
thanks, now on to season 2 and then a season every month. thanks so much. will order more later, that's itPublished 3 months ago by chateau de fleurs
I used this episode to write a paper for a class; did very well; the professor actually recommended that we watch the older episodes because they're more involved.Published 5 months ago by Home Reviewer