5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fenech flick
Ok, the story is redundant, the main thing to know is whether Fenech looks good. Yes, and nude scenes are plentiful. She is absolutely gorgeous in this movie. The DVD picture transfer is good. No extra feature only a trailer. English dubbed and Italian language. No subtitle

Buy it before out of print.
Published on May 26, 2009 by Mian Sukiman

1.0 out of 5 stars give me a break
Published on November 27, 2011 by aferdman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fenech flick, May 26, 2009
This review is from: The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn (DVD)

Buy it before out of print.

4.0 out of 5 stars Forget Astrology, It's ALL About The Eurobabes!, September 9, 2010
This review is from: The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn (DVD)
Italian sex comedies from the 70's bordered, with a few notable exceptions, on the imbecilic. But we, as fans of Eurobabes with natural bodies and provocative 70's fashion styles, endure the inanity to catch some of these notorious Eurosirens of the Era (Barbara Bouchet, Marisa Mell, Ursula Andress, Laura Gemser, Nieves Navarro, Marisa Berensen, etc.) in various states of undress, totally nude, or engaged in realistic though simulated sex.

This is one of the better comedies from those bygone days, and Edwige Fenech is fabulous here - each and every outfit she has on (or almost has on) is retro-radiant seduction personified. And she appears nude constantly, so if you're a fan, this one's an absolute must have. Even as a devout disciple, I have to admit that the other 5 or 6 Eurocherubs on display are magnificent as well, and may appeal to you more than Fenech herself (Lord forgive me for this heresy). But this certainly isn't a bad thing now, is it? This flick is a buffet table of gorgeous gals, dressed and undressed, posturing for our benefit as we wish it was always...hang on, I'm getting weepy...

I usually find the humor sophomoric and tedious, but there are several true comedic moments and good lines of sarcasm here. All the men are shamefully shallow and stupid, embarrassingly so; all of the women are decadent, delicious and downright delightful. This is one of the finest releases from MYA communications, known round the world as pimps of bad flicks with wretched picture quality, and no-frills releases at Criterion pricing (read my other MYA reviews for details). The picture is fine, the colors and contrast admirable, I just wish it wasn't dubbed -it's not Edwige Fenech's voice we're hearing, unfortunately, unless we view it in Italian without subtitles. With a paper-thin plot, you could watch it this way and get the same enjoyment from it, or watch it dubbed, and re-screen it in Italian to hear the mellifluous dialect of Edwige Fenech and the other lovlies. You can tell I love European women, ay?

I recommend this one highly for the reasons above, and I'd venture to say it's in your horoscope to catch `The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Erotic & Funny, January 2, 2011
This review is from: The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn (DVD)
Good movie ! Classic italian comedy with a spicy erotic flavor. Edwige Fenech is a classic from the late 70's and 80's. If you don't know her, try this title.

1.0 out of 5 stars give me a break, November 27, 2011
aferdman "olfu" (west pal m beach) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn (DVD)
I didnt have this trash in my collection so bought one and...just shake my head in disbelief. Yes, I didnt pay attention as it states clearly--not rated as one reviewer mention-plenty of skin-plenty?sure, two times the chick showed her tits. All movie actors had been talking non-stop, movie doesnt have any plot, all men look really lost and general sense of nonsense prevail.

The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn
The Virgo, The Taurus and the Capricorn by Luciano Martino (DVD - 2008)
$24.95