From the Back Cover
Join the fun and exciting world of garden tourism. Whether you’re an armchair tourist or a daytripper or plan your vacations around garden destination spots, this book is for you. From the famous to the hidden gems, more than 400 gardens are featured. You’ll find:
• Helpful icons that identify key garden features.
• Gardens organized by state for easy reference.
• Several featured gardens in Canada.
• Quick references to addresses, phone numbers, hours, and fees.
• A snappy summary of each garden’s extra-special features.
• Smartphone-scannable QR codes that link to every garden’s website.
So grab your camera and walking shoes—and let’s go!
About the Author
Jo Ellen Meyers Sharp was a newspaper reporter who now freelances, specializing in writing for and about business, not-for-profits, real estate, retail, architecture, manufacturing, construction, economic development, higher education, the green industry, gardening, people, and places. Her work appears in several national and local publications.