Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "The Walking Dead Card Game” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.29 shipping
+ $4.79 shipping
The Walking Dead Card Game
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (47%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Based on the AMC television show
- For 2-10 players
- Great strategy card game
- Takes 10-30 minutes to play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
By using the existing cards from the card game “The Walking Dead” you can create a solitaire experience with more drama and suspense than the original card game.
You are a lone survivor of the apocalypse stuck in the safe house, surrounded by Zombies and waiting for your two friends to show up. You need to survive through the night destroying ever zombie that attacks your safe house while also trying to rescue your two friends in the process.
If you make through the night with one or two of your friends safely secure in the safe house, YOU WIN! If you are the only survivor you gain a partially win but if you are all eaten by zombies YOU LOSE!
 Zombie cards
 Hero cards
Each game turn consists of the following 5 phases:
1. DRAW PHASE
2. ZOMBIE SPAWN PHASE
3. HERO SHOOT AND/OR SURVIVOR MOVE PHASE
4. ZOMBIE MOVEMENT PHASE
5. DISCARD PHASE
1. Randomly choose your character “HERO” card and place him/her in the middle of the table; this will represent your HERO waiting in the SAFE HOUSE.
2. Take out the following zombie cards from the deck: 100, 101, 102, 103, and 104 and place them in front of you, these will be use later in the setup!
3. Shuffle the remaining 99 Zombie cards into one deck.
4. Deal out 42 cards into a single deck; this will be your AMMO SUPPLY deck.
5. Of the remaining 57 zombie cards, MIX in the other two HERO cards and the five Zombie cards; 100 thru 104 back into the deck. This makes up the new ZOMBIE deck.
6. Reshuffle the ZOMBIE deck and divide it into four even ZOMBIE SPAWN decks of 16 cards each.
7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
played with family for Christmas, boring game, no one liked playing itPublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
This game was a lot of fun. However, the rules needed a bit of tweaking for older audiences, because they could easily "outsmart" the rules of the game. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Helen
There are much better card games. Uninspired adaptation of 6 Nimmt to the WD without any theme.Published 6 months ago by Jabagi Kok