5,755 Reviews
 (4,506)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed
Published 14 months ago by johno

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost on Episode 1, Season 4
The first episode just starts out to bizarre... It does not explain how all those new people came to be in the prison, it has Michonne just show up out of the blue on a horse and it does not explain how the pigs and freshly grown vegetable garden became so big and vast. It also doesn't explain how just a few walkers who used to meander around outside the prisons gates...
Published 3 months ago by Stef Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed, October 15, 2013
Not being a fan of the zombie craze (sorry I just don't get it) I was going to pass this show by. But after giving the Walking Dead a chance and watching the first couple episodes, I quickly realized that I was missing out. This show is much more than a zombie story--in fact at points that senario is like a gory backdrop for the real story. Sure there are lots of scenes with half-dead "walkers" chasing the living, but even those are pretty well done. It's suspenseful, dramatic, well writen, and somehow beautiful. In my opinion the Walking Dead might be the best human condition story I have seen on tv. Despite the story revolving around death (or the undead), it has a lot to say about life and how we live.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest shows on tv, March 8, 2014
This review is from: The Walking Dead, Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
Me and my wife never watched the show until about a month ago and we fell in love with the show right away. This season has been great, a little slower as far as action, but it is dwelling into the characters of the show. I have seen some people in my feed on facebook say that it is getting worse, but boy are they wrong this show is not about walkers or zombies it is about the characters and who they were and what they have become, and what put them on that path.

5.0 out of 5 stars Talented actors, December 2, 2013
Unbelievable!! Truly the best drama on any network!! These actors are so talented . How is it that they have not been awarded every accolade available to them? Emmy people - WAKE UP!! Don't let the genre of the series dissuade you from your long denied responsibility. It'll be a long wait till the series returns, that's for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Chapter, March 17, 2014
This review is from: The Walking Dead, Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
The fourth season and still going strong. If you haven't seen it, you need to start from the beginning. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be the final nail in cable's/dish's coffin., October 14, 2013
From original air date to streaming in less than 24hs, with no commercials, for less than $2 an episode? Where do I sign up?! What, I'm already signed up just by being an Amazon customer? All I have to do is click a button? SWEET!!

Yeah! this beats the heck out of $100 a month for cable when I don't watch 99.9% of it. Buying by the show is the way to go! I have maybe 3 shows I keep up with now that Breaking Bad is over. I will save $100's a year! Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than You Think, November 19, 2013
I think those who are not as deeply connected to what the show is trying to accomplish may find this episode a bit lackluster. I found it to be very good. Exploring the depths of the Governor and building on his character was a necessary step to fulfilling the comic story line in the show. For him to just show up still void of his human side would have been a mistake. His ability to connect to others and regain his humanity should be an interesting twist to how he responds to those in the prison, revenge motive or not. My guess is that all of the 1 and 2 star raters are just in it to watch zombie heads explode. Dig a little deeper, people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Action Packed: no Interesting: YES!, November 18, 2013
I must admit, this episode was not as action packed as some have come to expect. However, we get to take a dive into the split personality of the Governor. Redemption is beyond his grasp and all we can do is wonder what this man driven insane will attempt next. He is the wild card of the series. To call him a loose canon is an understatement. I enjoyed revisiting the character and can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I should also note that you should take the negative reviews with a grain of salt. Some people want action 24/7 but this series was never about being action oriented all the time. The quieter times in the series help to create a dynamic experience like the calm before the storm. That way, when the action does occur, it is all the more enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Walking Dead, January 27, 2014
I was automatically refunded for the incident where TV Pass subscribers were charged for a promotional trailer.

5 stars for the excellent TV show, I have yet to be disappointing by this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite show, October 28, 2013
This review is from: The Walking Dead, Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
Enough said. I never get enough of this show...my only complaint...it should be longer than an hour. Keep em coming

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done horror, December 2, 2013
This review is from: The Walking Dead, Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
One of the best shows ever. No cheesy zombie horror here. This feels more like what a real zombie apocalypse would actually look like.

The Walking Dead, Season 4