The Walking Dead 5 Seasons 2010
1. Days Gone Bye Rick searches for his family after emerging from a coma into a world terrorized by the walking dead. Morgan and Duane, whom he meets along the way, help teach Rick the new rules for survival.
2. Guts Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.
3. Tell It To The Frogs Rick makes a decision to go back into Atlanta to retrieve the bag of guns and save a man's life. Lori and Shane must deal with the surprising return of someone they thought was dead.
4. Vatos Rick's mission to Atlanta is jeopardized when things go awry. Jim becomes unhinged in the camp.
5. Wildfire Rick leads the group to the CDC after the attack. Jim must make a terrible life and death decision.
6. TS-19 Rick and the group are allowed into the CDC by a strange doctor. But not all is what it seems in their newly found haven.
The Walking Dead: Sneak Peek Get a free sneak peek of AMC's The Walking Dead.
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun|
|Supporting actors||Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Emily Kinney, Danai Gurira, Sonequa Martin-Green, Scott Wilson, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Chad L. Coleman, Alanna Masterson, Jon Bernthal, Michael Cudlitz, David Morrissey, Irone Singleton, Josh McDermitt, Lawrence Gilliard Jr.|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Poor writing. Think of that commercial: "Quick, let's hide in the shed full of chainsaws!".Published 1 day ago by Ken
I'd bought it for someone who missed this season, and he was delighted to have it.Published 3 days ago by Dorjean
I always think it’s helpful to give a little context of the reviewer. I’m in my late 20’s, live and work in a city with a high stress job, and have little time to watch TV so I... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Linda
I like the series and the Blu-ray quality is great. The only problem is that they don't include a guide indicating what is on each disc and it isn't printed on each disc either. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jon R. Helms