Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > The Wall - Immersion Box Set forum

The Wall Soundtrack

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2011 9:24:05 AM PST
Norbie says:
I would love it if the music from the film became available. I wonder if there is some sort of "rights" issues which prevent it from becoming available.

stay beautiful)(*&^%$#@!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 10:03:39 AM PST
There is a vinyl version from Japan out there in cyber-space somewhere. But if they that version in box-set on CD, that would be a must have for me as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2011 4:29:44 AM PST
Mike Smith says:
I have 2 of the "film" The Wall PF soundtracks the best one is the PF-TF-2 version it has a bar code 83562 7347.
You can go to Gemm's website or musicstack.com or gemm.com type search with above part # info and Pink Floyd and you will find it.
26 tracks
1 The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot
2 When The Tigers Broke Free -Part 1
3 In The Flesh
4 The Thin Ice
5 Another Brick In The Wall -Part 1
6 When The Tigers Broke Free - Part 2
7 Goodbye Blue Sky
8 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
9 Another Brick In The Wall - Part 2
10 Mother
11 Empty Spaces
12 Young Lust
13 One Of My Turnes
14 Don'tLeave Me Now
15 Another Brick In The Wall - Part 3
16 Goodbye Cruel World
17 Is There Anybody Out There ?
18 Nobody Home
19 Vera
20 Bring The Boys Back Home
21 Comfortably Numb
22 In The Flesh
23 Run Like Hell
24 Waiting For The Worms
25 The Trial
26 Outside The Wall

* Unreleased Tracks Versions from the Movie " The Wall"

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 8:19:19 AM PST
Yes, this would have made the box a must have. The only thing enticing about it is the Demos but, that's probably not enough.
I bought the first two but I think I'll set this one out.

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 8:54:11 AM PST
The Wall movie soundtrack has more punch than Pink Floyd's Wall album. It had incredible orchestration and good vocals by Bob Geldof in the movie. It will really be great if it gets released on a 7.1 lossless blu-ray disc.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2011 8:52:30 AM PST
K.B. says:
Good vocals by Bob Geldof? He only sings "In the Flesh" (both parts) and that's it. His version is not an improvement over Waters.

It would be nice to have the studio version of "What Shall We Do Now" though.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2011 4:39:49 AM PST
Found it years ago on CD at a local Music Store. At the same time, several friends of mine, from a different State, also found it at Strawberries (store no longer exists I don't think), but have yet to see it since, but then again, I usually buy all my music from Amazon now which does not have it. Bottom line, it does exist on both CD and Vinyl. As far as finding it...I would search the Internet and hopefully you will get lucky.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2011 7:21:20 AM PST
The cd and vinyl editions are bootleg.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:59:13 PM PDT
MoonUnit says:
Where can I buy the movie version of the wall?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2014 6:49:21 AM PDT
Silverlaker says:
Two channel stereo is how it was recorded and that should be the way it's released. You can't get real music from tiny speakers. Don't even go there. Bose hasn't made a decent speaker since the 1980s. That's when they were all big and made of hardwood. Not tinny plastic aluminum tweeters. And a big bass box.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2014 7:07:30 AM PDT
You are mistaken, sir. You obviously haven't heard any high end "tiny" speakers such as http://www.paradigm.com/products-current/model=atom-monitor/page=overview.
With the right person at the mixing desk, a 5.1 edition could be awesome.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 18, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Wall - Immersion Box Set
The Wall - Immersion Box Set by Pink Floyd (Audio CD - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,520)