WB Classic Holiday TV 3 Seasons 1976
Amazon Instant Video
1. Alice: Season 3 - What Are You Doing New Years? Flo (POLLY HOLLIDAY) winds up without a date for New Year's Eve so Mel (VIC TAYBACK) recruits her to work in the diner.
2. Eight Is Enough: Season 2 - Yes Nicholas, There Is a Santa, Part 1 The Bradfords try to bolster their spirits for the holidays, since it's the first Christmas they'll be celebrating without Joan.
3. Eight Is Enough: Season 2 - Yes Nicholas, There Is a Santa, Part 2 The Bradfords celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
4. Welcome Back, Kotter: Season 3: Sweathog Christmas Special Merriment, mistletoe and menorahs are the beginnings of a Merry Christmas celebration with the Sweathogs and Gabe and Julie Kotter.
5. The Waltons: Season 5 - The Best Christmas With the Walton children growing up, this may be the last Christmas that the entire family can spend together.
If The Lord asked me one wish, I would tell Him, may I go back to the 1970's. I loved this episode...I loved ALICE.Published 22 days ago by Preacher's Kid
Alice isnt really a christmas but new years.. and the rest just fall into the christmas special episodes from those great 70s shows that tv doesnt seem to no longer capture fun... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Anthony J Marella
Wholesome Family Viewing, Without all the Disfunctional politics, No body telling You this is what's suppose to be NORMAL or MODEREN ,What Should or Shouldn't be, just good clean... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Roadblock
Great way to bring back those 70's childhood Christmas memories. I would highly recommend this purchase. Good clean shows the whole family can enjoy.Published 8 months ago by C. Ober
Waltons are one our our families favorites. When We saw the special we couldnt resist. We love the story and just the slower pace of life. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Susannval
What can I say? I chose this rating because I love watching the Walton's and I love watching all things Christmas!Published 12 months ago by Polly Coleman
I loved this show as a kid and watching it now reminds me of when TV shows were still honest and wholesome. Great show to watch with the family.Published 14 months ago by Amy