- Hardcover: 437 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin (June 1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0395206251
- ISBN-13: 978-0395206256
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,679,447 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Way of Words: An Informal Logic Hardcover – June, 1976
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Can be used as a reference book. Informal logic - a book about the way in which arguments are logically formulated - the socrates method of reasoning - using language and reasoning to examine arguments put forward ...(hope ive done this author justice)