5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest family in my book!!
I love the Wayans Bros. DVD. The whole family is hilarious. I don't care what anyone says this show is funny. Marlon is a complete nut "Help me..help me please!" I hope they release season 2 as well! Pops is a trip,too.In addition to this DVD I recommend "In living Color Season 2" and "White Chicks" !!
Published on July 29, 2005 by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars No more seasons on DVD?
Published on January 31, 2008 by Terrence D. Hillman

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest family in my book!!, July 29, 2005
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Most Under-Rated Sitcoms of the 90's, September 12, 2005
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
The Wayans Brothers was one of the First Primetime Shows on the Newly Formed WB Network..

It's without a Doubt one of the BEST Comedys that Network ever showcased

This 2 Disc DVD Set from Season One is Amazing each Episoed is full of Laughs, gags and "old-school" Hummor (Any Fan of The Three Stooges will love this Great Show)

This is Marlone & Shawn Wayans at there Best!

Only Negative is lack of Extras for Season One

Warner Brothers needs to Release each Season asap

Highley Recommened!!! 9.5/10

5.0 out of 5 stars The Funniest!, October 29, 2005
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
This show is funny as all get out! Shawn and Marlon are always doing something to get them in trouble. Reminds me of I love lucy except for these dudes are double trouble and funny funny funny!

3.0 out of 5 stars No more seasons on DVD?, January 31, 2008
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
What's going on, what, no season two, three, huh? Where's the rest of the shows at?! Season one was the weakest link to the chain if you know what I'm sayin'. Man, I been waiting for Pop's chili for the Pope episode, the I'm your daughter (this chili tastes like sh- MARLON!!) joint, and let me not forget Pop's For Governor. If you read this review, demand that we got the rest of the show because they left us hangin' with first collection. We want bonus features, commentaries, more outtakes if any (besides the ones during the credits,) and that would be more than enough for me. HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!! ONE.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, February 24, 2006
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
I enjoyed this DVD. It keeps me and my fiance laughing from the minute we watch it. The Wayans Bros. are a hit. You will definitely lose yourself in this DVD.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wayans Brothers, February 16, 2005
Mikeisha Best (Mitchellville, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
I just finished watching all 13 episodes included in the complete first season of the sitcom "The Wayans Brothers." I used to like this show, I think Marlon is the funniest actor in Hollywood. Shawn, however, rides the coat tail of his family and their talent. Notice how Damon, Marlon, Keenen, and Kim have all done projects aside from their work with the family, but Shawn is always in a movie or show with one of his siblings. That relates to the TV show because Marlon really makes the show funny. Shawn's best quality is probably his good looks. On "The Wayans Brothers", Marlon does some crazy things to make you laugh! I like creativity of the TV show as well as the story line, which is two brothers living together in an urban neighborhood sometimes doing some crazy things to survive. Marlon annoys Shawn and his girlfriend Lisa throughout the entire first season, but tries to make up for it a couple of times. Also, they make it seem like Shawn is the "smart" one, which is probably a ploy to make him look better since Marlon is the funny one. This was a good show and it's a shame it was canceled, but I think it will be funny to most who purchase it. 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally..., May 23, 2005
Jon Marin "Jon" (Elmwood Park, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
I grew up watching The Wayans Bros. religiously. Thursday nights was Wayans Night (when Martin went off the air). Years later, it has been taken off of re-runs on the WB and I was left craving to see the Wayans. With the release of the In Living Color series came one of the most anticipated for me, The Wayans Bros. I missed Pops and his classic line "Bang Bang Bang!" and "Yit Tee Tee". Marlon was always the funniest and wackiest of the two. This first season gave me a breath of relief but I am still waiting for the more funnier seasons to be released. The next show I am demanding is Martin!

5.0 out of 5 stars ROFL, November 30, 2005
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
The Wayans Bros was never aired in Malaysia (it's a country next to Singapore and Thailand if you didn't know). I'm a big fan of the Wayans bros ever since I saw Scary Movie trilogy and White Chicks (and also a big fan of Damon Wayans).

So I decided to buy the DVD after much thoughts... I was scared that I would be wasting my money (and mind you, DVDs cost a bomb to me because of the currency exchange) buying a crappy show that I've never seen or heard before... and boy was I so wrong..

This has got to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen! Each episodes never failed to make me literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. Even though sometimes Marlon overdid it with his jokes (with digusting acts) but that's how wacky Marlon is and I love him for that, LOL. The show definitely didn't disappoint me and I'm happy I took the risk of buying the DVD of a show I've never heard before.

The only disappointment is that there's no extras in the disc. It'd be awesome if there are some extras with Marlon and Shawn's commentary or something. Can't wait for more release :)

4.0 out of 5 stars WAYANS Bros., July 17, 2005
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
I started watching this show back in 99' and use to record the episodes until the tape I had broke. Now that Season 1 has arrived on DVD I'm the happiest mofo alive. All the episodes are great. As the show progressed the episodes got funnier so I can't wait until Season 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!!!, October 3, 2005
This review is from: The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season (DVD)
If laughter is good for your soul, this is soul food. Not a big comedy fan but this is by far the funniest dvd ever. Classic comedy not too over the top or corny. A great dvd to watch with friends.

The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season
The Wayans Bros - The Complete First Season by Marlon Wayans (DVD - 2005)
$27.96 $11.99