5.0 out of 5 stars The Secrets to Becoming a Wealthy Freelancer
There are two types of freelancers this book will help - those just starting out and those who have been struggling to achieve their dreams of becoming a wealthy freelancer.

If you are just starting out, this is a great resource that will save you countless hours of going down the wrong trail. If you have been at it for awhile but not achieving the success you...
Published on October 18, 2010 by John Chancellor

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame - Filled with fluff
I bought this book based on the glowing reviews it has. However, after receiving the book, I am very disappointed. It was so lame that I couldn't even finish it. I got about 40 pages into it before giving up.

Published 18 months ago by Ramen Noodles

5.0 out of 5 stars A handbook for how to make a good living as a freelancer, March 2, 2010
Roy Furr (Lincoln, NE USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
Most freelancers I know who want to earn more from their business need to read Secret 7 in this book at least 7 times over. That's the one that jumped out at me, and then I realized that every chapter in this book is at least as valuable, and maybe more. I've been freelancing both part-time and full-time for half a decade now, and my bank account would be a lot fatter if I'd followed this book to the letter starting 5 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advice you must have for your freelance business, May 15, 2013
I'm the author of Getting and Keeping Great Copywriting Clients - How to Generate Leads, Close Sales, and Pay Your Bills to Stay Profitable Right from the Start and I can say that this book will help you step up your game as you are trying to climb the ladder of wealth in your freelance career. The authors in the book share with you their combined decades of experience on how you can become wealthy even if you are a freelancer. This book will help you move up when you're down - a highly recommended read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-researched, Well-presented and Inspiring!, April 22, 2013
sunnyside (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
This book is excellent for any beginning freelancer, or for a freelancer who needs new inspiration. It provides tips, tools and a plan to improve your freelance business and to be successful. I am a freelancer, and this is one of the best, most user-friendly, sensible books on the subject that I have seen. The work sheet pages help the reader apply the ideas in the book to his or her own career. Steve Slaunwrite and Ed Gandia are a pleasure to read and to watch online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and straight-forward, June 11, 2012
Amazon Customer (CHARLOTTE, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
This book was one of several I used to set my foundation, quit my job, and freelance full time -- so my thanks goes out to the authors.

The writing style is clear and straight forward, which I always appreciate, and the book does not waste your time with filler or obvious suggestions. The information is valuable and it's delivered on page after page. Also, the book has multiple authors, which gives the reader multiple perspectives, and I found that helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain - Practical Advice, April 24, 2010
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
You really can't go wrong with this book. With advice from three experts who have loads of experience, you get the inside scoop on what really works. The book offers very practical, very doable advice in a friendly tone that makes you feel like the writers are your close friends. Personally, I am not aiming to be especially "wealthy", I just want to make a good living and do good work. I am sure the ideas and tools in this book will help me with those goals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starting point!, October 26, 2010
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
This book is a great place to start if you are thinking of starting your own Freelance business. I got the book a couple of months into my journey and had learned some of the tips in the book, or at least was familiar with them by that time...but, I did so in a very slow manner. The Wealthy Freelancer teaches you quickly, in an easy to read manner and very methodical way. I need structure (old habits die hard...LOL) and this helps with that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid., February 14, 2013
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
I bought this book in a pre-sale, and devoured it.
A couple of years later, I returned to its pages, and have come away with more ideas and inspiration to keep pushing my freelancing business forward.
Buy a copy for yourself, and a few for your freelancing friends. They'll thank you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk Reference for Solo-preneurs, December 1, 2010
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
I bought the book earlier this year eagerly read it this summer. Now, as I sit down and make plans for 2011, I find that I'm referring to sections for guided insight to grow my business even more. Thank you Steve, Pete and Ed.

PS: Check out their International Freelancers Academy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame - Filled with fluff, July 6, 2013
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)

This book claims to reveal "12 secrets to a great income and an enviable lifestyle." However, the information is very, very basic. Much of it is just common sense stuff. Really, there are no "secrets" in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Realistically Lays Out Different Paths to Success, March 12, 2013
Phbrowne (Cape Cod, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wealthy Freelancer (Paperback)
I took pages and pages of notes from this book - tons of useful information. Geared to writers who are looking to create their own content or write commercial copy.

The Wealthy Freelancer
The Wealthy Freelancer by Steve Slaunwhite (Paperback - March 2, 2010)
$17.95 $14.46