- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Unitarian Universalist Association (1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558961909
- ISBN-13: 978-1558961906
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,598,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Welcoming congregation Paperback – 1990
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Common Elements of Oppression
2. Gender Socialization and Homophobia
3. Racism and Homophobia/Heterosexism
5. The Radical Right
8. Religion and Homosexuality
9. Experiences of Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and/or Transgender People
10. History of Homophobia
11. Bisexuality and Biphobia
12. Transgender Identity: What it Means
13. How Homophobia Hurts Us All
14. What Now?
The text also includes 14 workshops, with complete instructions for program leaders
Readings, charts, and definitions for each workshop
Guidlines for enhancing youth groups and religious education programs
And much, much more!
A wonderful investment for any congregation, of any size.