The West Wing 7 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Ticket Josh is caught off guard when political commentators are critical of Leo as a running mate for Santos. White House Counsel Oliver Babish discusses a leak investigation with C.J. And Donna approaches Josh for a job.
2. The Mommy Problem As a grand jury convenes to investigate the White House military shuttle leak, the campaign's focus changes to national security.
3. Message of the Week Vinick undermines the Santos campaign by targeting immigration issues--a topic Santos had previously successfully avoided.
4. Mr. Frost Since several members of the staff have been subpoenaed to testify in the military shuttle leak investigation, C.J. is left to run the office practically by herself.
5. Here Today After answering questions from White House Counsel Oliver Babish, Toby concludes that he needs to retain counsel.
6. The Al Smith Dinner A third-party attack on Santos brings unwanted attention to both his and Vinick's stance on abortion. Meanwhile, Will gets a promotion.
7. The Debate (West Coast) In a first for "The West Wing," the Emmy Award-winning series broadcasts a live episode featuring a tension-packed debate between the two Presidential candidates, Santos and Vinick.
8. Undecideds Santos visits a Los Angeles African-American family whose child was shot by a Latino police officer. C.J. manages a crisis between China and Kazakhstan.
9. The Wedding On the eve of Ellie's White House wedding, a military situation in Central Asia takes Bartlet away from the rehearsal festivities.
10. Running Mates Leo struggles through debate practice and makes Josh and Lou extremely nervous. Meanwhile, Santos gets a brief respite from the campaign trail to see his family.
11. Internal Displacement C.J. is in the process of negotiating a deal so Russia and China don't go to war over Kazakstan when some potentially embarrassing information about Bartlet surfaces.
12. Duck and Cover Bartlet must face the possibility of a nuclear reactor meltdown in California. In the midst of this emergency, the presidential campaign goes on.
13. The Cold The effects of a nuclear scare in California continue to shake things up on both sides of the campaign trail.
14. Two Weeks Out As the end of the campaign trail nears, the candidates feel the burden more than ever.
15. Welcome to Wherever You Are The Attorney General pressures Toby to reveal his source on the shuttle leak.
16. Election Day, Part 1 In the series' 150th episode, the night before Election Day becomes even more meaningful for two staffers.
17. Election Day, Part 2 As the polls close, and results are tallied, emotions run high. Santos and Josh face the loss of their Vice Presidential candidate.
18. Requiem Bartlet and his current staff--as well as some friends from the past--come together for Leo's funeral.
19. Transition A controversy occurs when the President-Elect places a telephone call to the president of China and espouses a different viewpoint from that of Bartlet.
20. The Last Hurrah While Santos is wrapped up in choosing his new Vice President, Helen is overwhelmed by the issues facing the new First Family.
21. Institutional Memory As the Bartlet administration prepares to transition into the Santos administration, C.J. must confront the choices affecting her future.
22. Tomorrow In the series finale, the Bartlet administration prepares to leave the West Wing.
|Starring||Alan Alda, Kristin Chenoweth|
|Supporting actors||Dulé Hill, Allison Janney, Joshua Malina, Mary McCormack, Janel Moloney, Richard Schiff, John Spencer, Bradley Whitford, Jimmy Smits, Martin Sheen, Oliver Platt, Teri Polo, Timothy Busfield, Marlee Matlin, NiCole Robinson, Renée Estevez, Matthew Del Negro, Karis Campbell|
|Executive Producer||Eli Attie|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I used to Watch West Wing fairly loyally although I teetered out a bit around Season Six because I felt the last two seasons weren't as good.
As an avid West Wing fan, I have to say that I was truly grateful for the way they ended the series. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Rachael Wells-Holzman
Thoroughly enjoyed it but was disappointed I RECEIVED no notice of my Free viewing ending so was on 16th episode of year 7 and suddenly had to purchase last 7 episodes to complete... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Carole Gard
The entire series was great, but Amazon was terrible by deleting the series from Prime lat week without giving viewers any warning. Therefore it cost me about $20. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Robert B Russell
I enjoy the series immensely. I was a little disappointed with the last two episodes. I would've loved for the characters lives to have been wrapped up a little tighter.Published 4 days ago by Shirley Carter
It was hard to watch, knowing that this was the last season, however, I was disappointed for the first time in the series. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Carolyn H. Christ
An intriguing, fast paced show with exceptional acting. I enjoyed the entire series. Seemed very realistic as to how the politics of the Presidency actually works.Published 8 days ago by Jennifer