5.0 out of 5 stars A well-loved classic, well delivered
Published on March 16, 2005 by T. Bernard

3.0 out of 5 stars Wheels on the Bus
I expected this book to be a regular size board book but it is tiny - about 3 inches squared...good for the diaper bag though.
Published on May 12, 2007 by Frenchie

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-loved classic, well delivered, March 16, 2005
T. Bernard (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
I saw this book while waiting in the office of my 15-month-old daughter's pediatrician this morning. She loved the familiar lyrics as well as the illustrations. She favored the picture of the bus driver pointing as he says "move on back", but the pictures are so detailed that I'm sure she'll soon find another favorite. Plus, the book is small and sturdy which made it easy for her little hands to turn the pages. She asked me to read/sing it to her so many times in a row that I lost count. I imagine that, if the doctor hadn't finally shown up, I might still be reading this book to her! So, I am getting her a copy of her own right now. I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wheels on the Bus, May 12, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning Words, June 27, 2006
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
Wheels on the Bus is wonderful for emergent readers. The rhythm and repetition makes it easy for young children to follow along and start "reading" the words. This Pudgy Book version of the book is great for its small, sturdy size and its inviting water-color illustrations. In fact, there's so much to see that after you read the book, you can go back and just talk about what's going on in the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, May 12, 2007
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
My son (2 years) loves this book. He has learned all the motions for what happens on the bus and helps us out when we get to the right page... it often gets read two or three times a day. It is sturdy and has managed to stand up to throwing, chewing and operating as a step stool.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheels on the Bus, November 29, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
My 14-month-old twin grandchildren often bring this book to me and ask to have it read to them, on my lap. The simple and bright pictures, including babies, a dog, trucks, and cars, seem easy for them to identify and understand. The thick pages are easy for them to turn. They never seem to get tired of this book -- and neither do I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to the hype!, September 15, 2008
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
I read all the reviews before I ordered this book and it sounded great. However, when I first took it out of the box I thought I must have ordered the wrong book - could this little book be the one everyone on Amazon raved about? The answer is - YES! My 14 month old son loves it when we read (correction: sing) this book to him and asks us to do so over and over. The illustrations are full of little details that he loves to study and point out: apples rolling on the floor of the bus, dog licking the driver's face, etc. A wonderful little book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheels on the Bus, January 12, 2002, January 12, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
Our daughter adores this book (and refers to it as the swish-swish book as in the wipers go swish...). She loves to pick out the doggie in each scene (that he appears) as well as the balloon and baby. The illustrations are easy for little children to enjoy -and their parents! I am having to order another copy since our first one has received too much love (it was accidently dropped in a puddle)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely delightful, May 20, 2003
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
I love this book. The illustrations are so beautiful and every picture has so much detail in it. Every day, my son and I follow the passengers and all the things they do till one of them gets off. Especially love the bumpity bump bump part where I actually bump my son up and down on my lap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, November 23, 2007
MKMom (Lake City, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
My 2 yr old son loves this book. He's started to sing along with me and act out the narrative too. It definitely holds his interest and it's the perfect size to slide into the diaper bag for car trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for toddler, September 26, 2013
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) (Board book)
I love the wheels on the bus, but my granddaughter is too young to handle a pop-up book carefully. This is the perfect size and it contains the whole song.

The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book)
The Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book) by Jerry Smath (Board book - May 2, 1991)
$3.99 $3.59
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Rate and Discover Movies