‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old loves it!, October 3, 2009
Michael Eade (Garland, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
Our two year old daughter recently discovered The Wiggles (Going Bananas and You Make Me Feel Like Dancing being her favorites), so when I saw this was being released I pre-ordered without even knowing what it was. Well, here's what it is: a concert taping of The Wiggles performing in Sydney. Needless to say, our daughter loved it. The songs, the dancing, and she also got quite a kick out of watching the kids dancing in the audience.

I think the performance goes on a little long, and I think the camerawork could have been improved. But heck, I enjoyed it too. The songs from The Wiggles are simple, catchy, and easy to remember. That means I can sing and dance along with my little girl, and a good time is had by all. It was fun to see the parents in the audience singing along as well. Well done, Wiggles...well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It Love It!, October 16, 2009
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
Another hit with our 3-year old (almost 4) daughter. It reminds me of the concert they did here in the US, only with a MUCH bigger stage and longer show. A real must-have for Wiggles Fans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good concert video, February 14, 2010
SB "Mom of 4" (West Springfield MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
Nice show with acrobats and some of the regular dancers. It is nice to see an entire "concert" video with Sam. Fun circus theme.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a hit with yet another Baker!, April 30, 2010
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
I have two children, a 7 and almost 2 year-old and it is amazing the affection they both hold for the Wiggles in their respective toddlerhoods. It's like "baby crack" as my husband calls them. My baby's earliest phrase was, "watch Wiggles". With my oldest, friends gave us vintage Wiggles videos and although the Big Red car was made of cardboard, they had absolutely no sets just a couple of props, and had to rely on their respective schticks to fill segments, they still had a captivating appeal on my daughter, then a toddler. Now we're watching the Big Big show and other new videos and their production values have come a looong way.

What I have noticed since Greg's departure from the group is Anthony's increasing role as front man. My kids would never notice it, but he's a bit of a limelight hog and his incessant chatter gets grating, at least after many, many viewings. I even noticed on one bonus track (maybe not this video's?) that all of Anthony's bloopers were full sound on the reel, but the rest of the casts bloopers were done in montage with a soundtrack over the dialogue even though some of them looked funnier than Anthony's bloopers. I hope he mellows out. The other guys still seem to be as sweet-spirited as ever.

But that's the worst I can say about them. The show is entertaining for adults and the songs are pretty contemporary and appealing to kids and parents. They stand up to multiple viewings before Anthony's behaviour becomes apparent and starts to wear. And the rest of the cast is charming and fun. And of course, they're baby crack.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love the wiggles, March 9, 2010
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
We are wiggles fans and own many of their dvd's and have attended the live show(It's great BTW). This dvd is great, my three boys and I all enjoyed it. My hubby says I love the wiggles as much as my kids:) It's full of old favorites and some of the newer songs as well. Lots of wiggle dancers and captain feather sword, along with all the others. Only thing I did not like was the camera that seemed miles away from the stage. There were to many scenes with that camera to me. Anthony is still in terrific shape and does a great job, Sams singing is as good as ever and of course Jeff is still falling asleep, and Murry is still playing his guitar. If you like the wiggles this will be a wonderful addition, if this is your first dvd of the wiggles then it's a good place to start:}

5.0 out of 5 stars Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
My 1.5 year old nephew loves The Wiggles. He dances to all the songs. I knew this would be a good holiday gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment for Everyone!, April 11, 2010
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
When we first got this DVD, my 3-yr-old watched it everyday. She loved it...and so did I. It's a recording of one of their performances in Sydney. I had purchased an older performance DVD that my daughter didn't like, so I was pleased that she likes this one so much.

There are lots of the Wiggles tunes we are all familiar with. The stage is set up like a human circus. There is a lot of dancing, tumbling, and acrobatics, by both the Wiggles and the Wiggly Dancers. It's nice to see the group as they are interacting with an audience.

This is the same performance given as the one during their last U.S. tour, "Wiggles Go Bananas!"

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Hit With My 22 Month Old, November 25, 2011
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
This live concert DVD is longer than most and really holds his attention. He sings and dances along to these 25 songs. Their stage is pretty elaborate and colorful, the acrobats and dancers do a good job. It's cute to see some of the children in the audience dance to the songs too. The Wiggles all come to the stage in the big red car that makes an appearance on stage which is cool. It's nice to see them on stage instead of just a studio setting. They do many of their classics - big red car, quack, quack, rock a bye your bear, getting strong, shimmie shake, hot potato, monkey man and Dr. Knickerbocker. We get so much enjoyment out of watching our son sing and dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son love it!, November 11, 2009
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
When I purchased this DVD I did not know that it was a live show. My husband and I were pleasantly suprise when we started to watch. My son knew all the songs and sang along with the Wiggles. We all watch this DVD over and over for weeks after we received it. This is a must have DVD for your little one who is a Wiggles fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs stick in your head, February 2, 2010
This review is from: The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! (DVD)
I just bought this for my 16 month old son and he has requested it numerous times all ready. It's a fun show with catchy tunes. I'm sure this will be one of his favorites.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Wiggles: Big, Big Show!
The Wiggles: Big, Big Show! by Paul Field (DVD - 2009)
Used & New from: $5.00