Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on November 28, 2011
I was very disappointed in this DVD. I expected better performances by each group. I did not expect to see others performing that aren't mentioned on the label. It seems as though they just threw something together. BTW, these are my two favorite gospel groups!
on October 16, 2013
I love gospel music and these men know how to get a crowd moving. I've met Lee Williams several times and he's real about his gospel message. These gentlemen are a class act and know how to usher in worship. Loved it, loved it. Praise God.
on January 4, 2013
it wasn't quite what we had expected. they were purchased as christmas gifts for my parents. i plan on returning the items and re-purchasing. my parents do own cd's by these artists that are very entertaining. hopefully i will be able to replace some of their old vhs copies with the cd versions.
on February 17, 2016
Great DVD. Wonderful music.
on March 10, 2013
I can't really say too much about this one, because it was a different spirit than I'm used to from the Williams Brothers.
on September 13, 2014
great!!!!
on August 18, 2014
wonderful, as always, their music is a great inspiration
on April 3, 2015
I love the Williams Brothers/Lee Williams & his group. They are just awesome together. Love them, love them, love them
on March 10, 2015
very good cd
on June 19, 2014
I like the cd it move me in the sprit while I be on the road going to work and people are to buy this cd.