Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 8, 2016
While this edition is dated, all of it's contents are still relevant. It's easy to read, has pictures, little quips with helpful info and suggestions for must try wineries in every region. This book is just what I was looking for.
on March 2, 2016
Awesome resource to learn about different wines, regions, terms, the whole nine. Great purchase, this is actually my second time buying it- this one was a gift.
on February 27, 2016
Thank you!!
on February 18, 2016
This book I chose as a gift for a family member who is enjoying wine not only as a tasty beverage, but also relating to it's
health benefits. I am of Italian heritage & grew up with family meals including wine. I found this book to be quite thorough in
It's coverage of wines. So much so that I not only got it as a gift as mentioned, with the recipient happily enjoying it I was
informed, but also I decided I'd like to have this same book for myself! :-))
on February 18, 2016
All good, I am happy customer : )
on February 3, 2016
Got the 2nd edition. Clearly written and well organized. Top notch info about everything to do with wines. I use this book as a text in an online wine course. She's a gem.
on January 15, 2016
This is not a pretty-picture coffee table book. It's a great book packed with information, laid out in a useful yet enjoyable way. It's on a par with Harold McGee's "On food and cooking". Aside from the serious stuff about grapes and winemaking, etc,, it also has nice little tid-bits like explaining why waiters in restaurants give you the cork to inspect when they open your wine (Her explanation makes perfect sense, but I'd never heard it before). Use it as a wine encyclopedia, or open it to some random page and just start reading.
on January 12, 2016
Awesome!
on January 12, 2016
I was a server at a fine dining restaurant where we had an extensive wine list ranging from $50-$350 bottles and before working there I actually hated the taste of wine, so learning to pair and sell wine was going to be a difficult task. Thankfully due to the training they provided couple with the wealth of knowledge from this book I not only began to taste and love wine, but I sold quite a bit as well! Whether you are an expert or a novice, this is the book to have if you want to sharpen your wine knowledge!
on December 28, 2015
Do you love wine? Good, buy this.

I used it to study for my Court examinations and it was an incredible resource.

(Buy it used. Cheaper and accomplishes the same thing you would get out of buying a new one).