2,490 Reviews
 (1,867)

4.0 out of 5 stars After 200 publications, Roberts continues to entertain
Only Nora Roberts can make me sit down and devour a 500 page book in less than 24 hours. I enjoy her writing style, I love her characters, and I thought this was the best stand-alone novel that she has written in some time. Well worth the honor of her 200th publication!

Elizabeth Fitch leads a very sterile and pre-planned life: conceived from carefully planned...
Published on April 17, 2012 by Nicole R

1.0 out of 5 stars First Nora Roberts book read...I was disappointed
This was the first Nora Roberts book I've ever read. Actually, I listened to it on audiobook. It received great reviews and was listed by good reads.com as one of the best books of 2012. This is one of the only books that I've ever stopped partaking in. I got halfway through and realized I couldn't make it through the rest. For me personally, it was too boring. Nora...
Published on February 7, 2013 by Kathryn Campbell

‹ Previous | 149 50 51249 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it.., April 2, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
awsome book.. may read it again later this year or early next... flowed really well... I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars suspenseful novel by Nora Roberts, April 2, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
I have not read all of Nora Roberts books but I have to say that out of the one's I have read, this is one of the better ones. I liked the plot, the characters and most of all, the suspense! The basic story line is about the witness protection program with of course a romance woven in. Personally I could have done without the explicit graphic descriptions of the sex scenes, but then I also know that sells books. However, that's also the reason for the four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Witness, April 1, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
Excellent reading, would recommend definitely.
Love Nora Roberts books, can't wait to start another one which should be very soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, April 1, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
Good read from start to finish. Could've added more to the ending but still good. I would recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars On my favorite author list, April 1, 2014
I have read Nora Roberts for years and she has never disappointed. She keeps her plots easy to read and keeps them interestingl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 1, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
Written in current times, this book captures your attention and keeps you reading. A definite yes when recommending The Witness.

5.0 out of 5 stars She has a fantastic imagination for exciting books, April 1, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this romantic mystery from beginning to end. This is as good as anything Nora Roberts has written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, March 31, 2014
I loved this book again. This was my second time reading it. I had loaned the book previously and did not get it returned,

5.0 out of 5 stars The Witness, March 31, 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
This was an exciting book. From beginning. To end it held my attention. I loved it. I hope the next one will be as entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome story, March 31, 2014
This book really got me out of my funk. I mostly love JD Robb's characters but this lady was strong and the romance was perfect. LOVE LOVE LOVE the people in the Ozarks. Generally this book just hit me at the right time, gave me optimism!!!

‹ Previous | 149 50 51249 | Next ›