5.0 out of 5 stars Great source book
My son loves to refer to this thorough resource text when reading The Wizard of Oz series to my grandsons. So many characters; interesting politics. Who knew such a book existed!
Published on October 21, 2012 by ra

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak and poorly formatted
Published 17 months ago by Becca Demarest

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak and poorly formatted, June 29, 2013
This review is from: The Wizard of Oz Encyclopedia: The Ultimate Guide to the Characters, Lands, Politics, and History of Oz (Paperback)
While this book does list all the characters and nations and give a brief summary of each book of Oz, it is poorly researched, terribly formatted with errors on every page, and its only saving grace is it has enough white space around it for me to fill with notes as I read the stories for myself. I had been hoping for a decent quick reference guide as I work on my own Oz project, and this barely qualifies, I really wish I'd been able to find something that had at least been proofread.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pass on this Oz retrospective, December 29, 2012
While I had approached this volume with enthusiasm and strong anticipation, I was very quickly disappointed. It is weakly researched and the text is riddled with embarrassing grammatical and punctuation errors. The content is feeble at best. There are far better retrospectives on the OZ series out there. Pass on this one. The only saving's grace is that it's cheap. Sorry I can't be more positive about this, but I did try to like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great source book, October 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, March 2, 2014
I really liked this book. It was full of great information that I didn't know. I have recommended this book to other freinds