Note: This is the first episode of the 5-episode game. The other 4 episodes will be released periodically until Summer 2014.
About the Game
From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead, comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
An evolution of Telltale's ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue