The Bachelor 7 Seasons 2013
1. 1701 Season premiere: Sean Lowe, 29, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur who wowed fans while wooing Emily Maynard, meets 26 potential mates and gets another shot at love.
2. Episode 2 Dates include a jolting adrenaline date and a hidden-camera prank; plus, the group date is a competition to land a Harlequin romance novel cover. Fierce emotions explode.
3. Episode 3 A potentially record-breaking kiss, an amusement park adventure, a concert from ELI YOUNG BAND and one bachelorette takes a tumble. Plus, Sean shocks before the rose ceremony.
4. Episode 4 Tears and accusations take center stage as the women tackle new challenges and clash trying to get closer to Sean. Plus, Leslie H. is treated to a luxurious one-on-one date.
5. Episode 5 Sean and the 11 remaining women head to Montana, where there is a private serenade by SARAH DARLING, a two-on-one date with Tierra and Jackie and a good helping of drama.
6. Episode 6 Sean and the nine remaining bachelorettes travel to spectacular Alberta, Canada. where the natural beauty is as intense as the drama. It all leads to heart-wrenching and shocking exits.
7. Episode 7 As hometown dates loom, one of the biggest meltdowns in Bachelor history takes center stage during a hot trip to St. Croix with Sean and the six remaining women.
8. Episode 8 Back in the U.S., Sean crisscrosses the country on an exciting, emotionally charged journey to visit the hometowns of the final four women: AshLee, Catherine, Desiree and Lindsay.
9. The Bachelor: Sean Tells All Bachelor Sean Lowe reveals his side of the story - the story that viewers have seen thus far - in his search to find love. He'll discuss the women, the drama and the tears.
10. Episode 9 Romantic adventures await Sean and the final three women - AshLee, Catherine and Lindsay - as they travel to spectacular Thailand. Plus, who will accept a fantasy suite invitation?
11. The Women Tell All Sean faces the women he rejected, Tierra confronts the other bachelorettes and a scorned AshLee goes ballistic. Viewers will beshocked by an off-screen moment with her and Sean.
12. Episode 10 In the dramatic season finale, Sean must make the difficult decision and choose between two very different women - Catherine and Lindsay - both of whom he is falling in love with.
13. After the Final Rose In this live special, Sean talks about his choice, taking us back to those final days in Thailand when he was torn between his love for Catherine and Lindsay. Both ladies appear.
|Genres||Reality TV, Romance, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Chris Harrison, Sean Lowe|
|Supporting actors||Ashley Palenkas, Diana Weeks Willardson, Brooke Burchette, Daniella McBride, Jackie Parr, Kacie Boguskie, Leslie A. Hughes, Kristy Kaminski, Taryn Renee Daniels, Katie Levans, Amanda Meyer, Selma Alameri, Robyn Howard, Sarah Herron, Ashley H., Desiree Hartsock, Lesley Murphy, AshLee Frazier|
|Producers||Elan Gale, Bennett S. Graebner, Peter Gust, Chris Keiper, Andrew Kimmel, Deborah Read, Peter J. Scalettar, Nicole Woods|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Hands down best season of the Bachelor. Love this show so much!
**(SEMI) SPOILER ALERT BUT IMPORTANT NOTE:
Do note however that if you are wanting to also have the... Read more
best show ever' 'just loved Catherine with Sean-----I have watched and just love it--never get tired of all the show---beautiful wedding--loved the book also Sean did a great job. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Marian E. Hornsby
This is a show to pass the time for a bit. This season was very romantic.Published 7 months ago by D. Hechavarria