5.0 out of 5 stars Have received so many compliments!!!
Published 20 months ago by Tracy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay
I've used this in the pass with much better results. It seemed the divider is not in a way to allow the rollers to dip inside the trays. I had to dip one side at a time to get the paint on the rollers. It was such a pain and time consuming. I would not buy this product again. The only reason I gave it three stars was because I was able to do a decent job with it. I...
Published 16 months ago by C. Conyers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Have received so many compliments!!!, January 12, 2013
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
I used a kit like this one that was very similar. My husband & I painted the dining room with the kit & we have received huge compliments. Most people cannot believe we created this effect by ourselves. A lot have asked us for the name of the professional we used to paint our dining room. We used a gold color & it is beautiful! To get the effect you take 2 of the same paint swatches & place side by side (one upside down). Then select the color which is opposite & use those 2 colors to achieve your design. To get a very contrasting finish use the lightest color on the paint swatch & the darkest color. Once our paint dried a bit we went over it again with quick swipes that ended up standing out & really looked nice. The good thing about this kit is it's rather difficult to do something wrong. Pretty much any way you apply it looks good. Nothing really looks like a mistake because no 2 rooms will look the same with this. However I do think you can go overboard with this kit if you use it in too many rooms of your home. I would suggest a diningroom or bedroom for an elegant appearance. I would also suggest practicing in a small area first to make certain you get the finish you desire. I promise you will love the finished results!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete kit for beautiful textured walls., November 20, 2012
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
Nice kit that is complete with all the tools required to make a really neat look in your house. Whether its one wall or all. Comes with a cd to demonstrate how to use and to get the look you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woolie - 2 color paint roller kit, July 30, 2008
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
The Woolie 2 color paint system couldn't be easier to use and such a dramatic effect. This is the 2nd time we have used this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, December 4, 2010
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
This product works well and has a good instructional video. My wife painted our hall way and entry way with it and everyone loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too much work for me but product works..., April 27, 2013
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
I think the product works except that for some reason when I'd roll the roller in the bin it would not distribute evenly. I kept getting more or less paint on one side. I also had issues with latex paint. It made the wool mash together after a while and I kept having to rinse the roller. This was a lot of work and I don't see myself using it again. I think I'd rather pay someone else to do this for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on floors too!, April 23, 2013
mtmomof5 (Montana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
I did our basement floors 6-8 years ago, with two different porch & floor paints, and 5 coats of polyurethane. Today, they're still holding up great. Hides the imperfections in the floor also. Made that area livable on a low budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proffesional, April 5, 2013
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
Turns a novice into a pro! Great results! Easy to use! I am so proud of my master bedroom now, and I did it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Woolie 2 Color Paint Roll Kit, April 3, 2013
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
We received the Woolie 2 Color Paint Roll Kit promptly. We were delighted that a DVD accompanied the kit which provided great information on faux painting. We painted our bedroom blue and white, and it turned out beautiful! The kit and DVD are a great product. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My walls look great, June 5, 2014
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
Very easy to use, applied the paint evenly, and my walls look like a pro painted them. The finish on the wall looks like leather... Love, love, love the Woolie :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use with neat marble affect, March 6, 2014
This review is from: The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit
I loved using this technique. Easy to use and many different styles of marbling can be accomplished. Instructions on website were very helpful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›