Law & Order 7 Seasons 1992
Amazon Instant Video
1. Confession Detective Max Greevey is murdered, and his partner crosses the line to find the killer.
2. The Wages of Love Assistant D.A. Ben Stone has before him the case of a woman who is accused of having killed her husband and his girlfriend.
3. Aria A young actress dies from a drug overdose when she realizes that her mother is trying to run her career.
4. Asylum A homeless man's murder conviction is threatened by questions on the extent of the Fourth Amendment and search warrant rules.
5. God Bless the Child Parents whose religious beliefs forbid medical treatment are on trial for letting their daughter die of a strep throat infection.
6. Misconception The mugging of a pregnant legal secretary leads to a case involving her lover, her boss and charges of fetal murder when she loses the baby.
7. In Memory Of When the remains of a boy who disappeared 31 years ago are found in an old building being renovated, the question is which of the tenants killed him.
8. Out of Control A female college student, dressed in a Halloween costume, collapses in the street, is picked up by the police and claims she was raped by two men she knows.
9. Renunciation A student kills his teacher's husband in order to continue an affair with her.
10. Heaven A deadly arson fire in an illegal night club uncovers a scam involving phony green cards for illegal aliens.
11. His Hour Upon the Stage When the body of a long-missing Broadway producer turns up, it leads the police to a drug conspiracy.
12. Star Struck An obsessive fan is charged with attempting to murder a soap-opera actress and his lawyer enters a plea of temporary insanity.
13. Severance Stone faces an old rival in court as he tries to link a hit man and three murders to a sleazy lawyer and a powerful man behind bars.
14. Blood is Thicker? An apparent mugging ends in the death of a wealthy woman but the case comes to hang on a silver pin that may have been in the victim's possession.
15. Trust A youth claims to have killed a friend accidentally but this is not his first incident with a gun.
16. Vengeance The parents of a murdered woman contest Stone's prosecution of her killer so that he can be extradited to their home state, where the death penalty still exists.
17. Sisters of Mercy Cerreta and Logan investigate the accusation that a nun in charge of a shelter for teens molested a young addict.
18. Cradle to Grave The discovery of a dead baby leads to a case involving a slumlord who would not provide any heat and who defends her actions by blaming the rent laws.
19. The Fertile Fields The brutal murder of a Jewish jeweler appears to be a hate crime, but the investigation soon leads back to the man's brother and his shady business deals.
20. Intolerance When a Chinese-American honors student is killed, the investigation uncovers a racist mother whose son was competing with the victim for the same scholarship.
21. Silence A politician opposes the prosecution of his son's murderer because it might mean revealing that his late son was gay.
22. The Working Stiff The murder of a Wall Street legend begins a case involving an ailing union worker and a former governor and old friend of Schiff's.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Paul Sorvino, Chris Noth|
|Supporting actors||Dann Florek, Michael Moriarty, Richard Brooks, Steven Hill, Eli Wallach, George DiCenzo, William Prince, Victor Slezak, Richard Backus, Mia Dillon, Ron Parady, Joseph Siravo, Edward Lally, Toni Di Buono, Tony Cummings, David Rosenbaum, Charles Major, David S. Howard|
|Producers||Michael Duggan, Jim Ellis, Arthur W. Forney, Jeffrey L. Hayes, Robert Nathan, Robert Palm, Daniel Sackheim, Joseph Stern, Dick Wolf|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Good Show. I enjoyed watching this. Highly recommend for individuals interested in law.Published 13 days ago by Annaline
I purchased this season because I wanted to view the episode that was taken from the Betty Broderick storyline. It was very interesting. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Sylverdollar
Law & Order's Season Two is even better than its previous season for many reasons. The budget was bigger so the episodes were produced in better lighting and were acted in more... Read morePublished 1 month ago by cbubniak
I love this show. The second season was the best in my opinion. They refined the format and smoothed out the filming and editing and the camaraderie between the characters really... Read morePublished 2 months ago by gobirds2