5.0 out of 5 stars As Good as the first
Published 17 months ago by night61

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as A Street Cat Named Bob ...
This SEQUEL to A Street Cat Named Bob ... Who Saved My Life wasn't quite as good as the original. It contained a lot of review, and Bob's adventures were sort of more of the same. That said, though, I'm so glad that I did read this sequel. The end of this book is tender and dear and ... optimistic. And, of course, I'll read any and all continuing...
Published 5 months ago by J. Cupas

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good as the first, July 5, 2013
night61 "geek" (Lake george, new york United States) - See all my reviews
I read the first one, a street cat named bob a couple of years ago. i quickly starting following James on Facebook and was excited to learn there would be a second book. i pre-ordered it as soon as it was available and waited until its release date. it was well worth the wait. it made me laugh it made me cry, and it left me wanting more. anyone who is a cat lover...not a animal lover will love this book. not only that it continues to show the power of an animal to help heal a human soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Bob, July 27, 2013
This is the continuing story of my favorite cat and his owner. I first met Bob in the book A Streetcat named Bob and was touched how the 2 street souls saved each other. I couldn't wait for a sequel. Here it is.
The tale this time more of the interaction of Bob and James. How extraordinary Bob is and how jealous and cruel people still can be even when you are trying your best to be your best. A good read and I hope again for more on Bob and James. I am a big fan of Bob!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Moving Book, July 21, 2013
I've just finished this sequel to Mr. Bowen's first book on Bob and find it every bit as moving as the first one. I've even bought a copy of the children's version and will read that next. I've never been a fan of Facebook, but am considering joining just to find out what James and Bob do next. Also to see whether there'll be another book! I think it's great they helped raise 5,000 pounds for the animal charity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story!, August 4, 2013
I completely fell in love with these two awesome guys James&Bob! The second book is great as the previous one! And I really hope there will be one/two/three more:)

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please James, July 28, 2013
I have just finished reading my second Bob Book - James please write a 3rd. Cannot get enough of his adventures. I certainly hope this will be made into a Film - what a story of love, hope, life and in the end happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars the only problem is I want MORE, July 18, 2013
Kim Dyer (Holt, MI USA) - See all my reviews
The World According to Bob is the second book about James Bowen's life with the very special cat Bob. It is funny, touching and just a really good read. I am off to buy the related children's book, and may need to get hard copies of both books in addition to the e book versions.

If I ever encounter a signing, here or in the UK, I will certainly go and stand in line.

I hope to see many more books for many more years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, July 27, 2013
Another fantastic book from James and Bob. A real life adventure. Well written and thought provoking. Take the time to read this heartwarming true story!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love BOB & James, July 22, 2013
I first heard of this via the news and then purchased the 1st book "A Street Cat Named Bob" and loved it, and then read "Bob, no ordinary cat" and now this one and all 3 are the best, very inspirational. I hope he writes many more

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply delightful!, July 15, 2013
The World According to Bob, much like the previous volume, is an absolute delight. You just can't put it down! I loved every single line of them both, but I think I liked this one better because we get to find out what happened to those two after the first book. Truly heartwarming. I suppose the only flaw is that I was left wanting for more Bob stories! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible sequel, July 21, 2013
Just a perfect sequel to the first book "A Street Cat Named Bob" . James and Bob have gone through much, surviving together, bonded by their shared life experiences. Reading their story will touch one's heart and open one's eyes to the connection we all have to one another. Highly recommended.

The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Streetwise Cat
$24.99 $18.29