Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 5, 2013
I read the first one, a street cat named bob a couple of years ago. i quickly starting following James on Facebook and was excited to learn there would be a second book. i pre-ordered it as soon as it was available and waited until its release date. it was well worth the wait. it made me laugh it made me cry, and it left me wanting more. anyone who is a cat lover...not a animal lover will love this book. not only that it continues to show the power of an animal to help heal a human soul.
on July 27, 2013
This is the continuing story of my favorite cat and his owner. I first met Bob in the book A Streetcat named Bob and was touched how the 2 street souls saved each other. I couldn't wait for a sequel. Here it is.
The tale this time more of the interaction of Bob and James. How extraordinary Bob is and how jealous and cruel people still can be even when you are trying your best to be your best. A good read and I hope again for more on Bob and James. I am a big fan of Bob!!!
on July 21, 2013
I've just finished this sequel to Mr. Bowen's first book on Bob and find it every bit as moving as the first one. I've even bought a copy of the children's version and will read that next. I've never been a fan of Facebook, but am considering joining just to find out what James and Bob do next. Also to see whether there'll be another book! I think it's great they helped raise 5,000 pounds for the animal charity!
on August 4, 2013
I completely fell in love with these two awesome guys James&Bob! The second book is great as the previous one! And I really hope there will be one/two/three more:)
on July 28, 2013
I have just finished reading my second Bob Book - James please write a 3rd. Cannot get enough of his adventures. I certainly hope this will be made into a Film - what a story of love, hope, life and in the end happiness.
on July 18, 2013
The World According to Bob is the second book about James Bowen's life with the very special cat Bob. It is funny, touching and just a really good read. I am off to buy the related children's book, and may need to get hard copies of both books in addition to the e book versions.

If I ever encounter a signing, here or in the UK, I will certainly go and stand in line.

I hope to see many more books for many more years.
on July 27, 2013
Another fantastic book from James and Bob. A real life adventure. Well written and thought provoking. Take the time to read this heartwarming true story!
on July 22, 2013
I first heard of this via the news and then purchased the 1st book "A Street Cat Named Bob" and loved it, and then read "Bob, no ordinary cat" and now this one and all 3 are the best, very inspirational. I hope he writes many more
on June 14, 2014
This SEQUEL to A Street Cat Named Bob ... Who Saved My Life wasn't quite as good as the original. It contained a lot of review, and Bob's adventures were sort of more of the same. That said, though, I'm so glad that I did read this sequel. The end of this book is tender and dear and ... optimistic. And, of course, I'll read any and all continuing adventures/progress.

I wish the original and this sequal could have been combined into one book.

This book, and the original work, would be excellent reading for men, women, and children over 12. It would also be of interest to folks (and their loved ones) who have addiction issues.

I would strongly suggest that this sequel not be read without first reading A Street Cat Named Bob ... Who Saved My Life, which I think is a five-star plus.
on July 21, 2013
Just a perfect sequel to the first book "A Street Cat Named Bob" . James and Bob have gone through much, surviving together, bonded by their shared life experiences. Reading their story will touch one's heart and open one's eyes to the connection we all have to one another. Highly recommended.