5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and Inspiring
It's nice to know some rich people are just people. Oprah is one of those. I've been through pretty much what she has in my past and like her I made it through. I'm not as rich with money but with knowledge. Oprah's insight on things if very refreshing and to the point.
I really liked this book and intend on looking for more.
Published on June 21, 2011 by Kelly Carpo

3.0 out of 5 stars A Collection of Oprah Quotes
"Reading books is the single greatest pleasure I have." ~ Oprah

While this book is not comprehensive it does have a few good quotes from Oprah. Many of the quotes seem to have been taken from interviews. There are quotes that explain why Oprah enjoys giving people a sense of hope and quotes about her struggles with emotional eating.

"You become what...
Published on April 26, 2008 by Rebecca of Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars A Collection of Oprah Quotes, April 26, 2008
This review is from: The World According to Oprah: An Unauthorized Portrait in Her Own Words (Hardcover)
"Reading books is the single greatest pleasure I have." ~ Oprah

"You become what you believe." ~ Oprah

How has fame changed her and how does she feel about the movies she has acted in? There are also quotes about jury duty, charity, family, properity, romance, marriage, spirituality and success. Overall this is a very quick read and you may find a few quotes you enjoy.

You may also want to look for:

Oprah Winfrey Speaks: Insights from the World's Most Influential Voice

The Oprah Winfrey Show

~The Rebecca Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Here is My Recommendation!, July 13, 2011
I would recommend reading OPRAH: (LOVE, POWER AND PASSION) revised edition by RAYMOND STUIRGIS

His book include quotes from OPRAH plus compositions in which one would enjoy immensely. Try It!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hum..., June 21, 2011
I picked this one up for my Kindle because it was free. I like Oprah and I like a lot of what she has to say. This product is actually a bunch of her quotes seperated into chapters based on subject. While I enjoyed reading them, there wasn't anything that really stood out either. I can get more Oprah from an episode of her t.v. show or by reading through her magazine. The quotes provided were also generic enough that Oprah fans have probably already read those quotes or extremly similar ones elsewhere many times. There was nothing new here. Still since it was free it was also nothing to strongly dislike either.

3.0 out of 5 stars not really oprah, June 11, 2011
i love oprah and so i purchased this book.it was very disappointing.oprah is so much more than any book about her.my dad always said" you get what you pay for."it is so true with this freebie selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars We all love Oprah, October 28, 2013
If you watched her develop over her years on TV you will enjoy reading this as well. I liked the writing using her words and not someone's opinion of her.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Rip Off, June 22, 2011
Sorry, but this is a total rip off and the nerve to ask so much for it. Very disappoionting. This woman really knows how to milk it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and Inspiring, June 21, 2011
I really liked this book and intend on looking for more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse Free Book Ever!, June 13, 2011
This is nothing but a book of quotes that she has said on different topics! I thought this was going to be some big biography of her life. Thumbs down on this book! DO NOT BUY IT! Waste of money. I am glad I got it free as a Kindle book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only one star because that was my lowest choice!, June 15, 2011
Glad this was free, or I would be more upset. Very disappointed that I wasted some of my time reading this!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom loved it., February 14, 2009
Well, this review is based on my mothers comments. I don't watch Oprah. But since my mom does I bought this for her. She loved it. So, if you know anyone that is a Oprah worshiper like my mom, he/she will probably love it. My goal was to make my mom happy, it did, so it gets 5 stars.

The World According to Oprah: An Unauthorized Portrait in Her Own Words