Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 13, 2009
My new & only Great Grandchild was visiting for the Easter holidays. Whar better gift to give the 3 month old than the favorite story of my childhood ~ Peter Rabbit. I went to Amazon because they always have just what I'm looking for! I was not disappointed! A soft, stuffed Peter Rabbit in his little Blue Jacket, suitable for a baby to hold while his Mommy & Daddy read the story about Peter to him. Soft & cuddly, the perfect size & made very well. I know it will remain in his nursery for years to come.
on April 26, 2011
This is the perfect first bunny for a baby! He is very soft, cuddly and adorable! I felt like I was settling for this Peter Rabbit compared to photos of the others I found in my search, but this was the only one without button eyes, and therefore safe for a baby. When I received the order, I was pleasantly surprised. I love this stuffed bunny and highly recommend!!
VINE VOICEon September 10, 2011
The story of Peter Rabbit, was a favorite when I was a child, and I read the story to my children when they were young. Now that I have two grandsons, what better way to spread the joy, than a soft and cuddly Peter Rabbit? This was an Easter gift to both of the babies, and both really enjoyed taking their first steps with the bunny near by, and then walking around the house with him tagging along. This toy is soft and huggable, and unbelievably precious. If you get the idea that I'm going to buy one or more for myself, you aren't wrong. I wish I had had this when I was a toddler, or when my children were. It is a perfect toy for babies and toddlers. The colors are soft and, Peter is a cute, and wonderful friend for tiny people. Maybe even for their grandparents too!
on May 24, 2013
This toy is very well made and completely infant-safe. No buttons, loose fabric or anything a baby could choke on. Nice and soft, but just a tad smaller than I expected it to be. Its a nice size for a portable toy.
on June 21, 2014
It is exactly what I wanted for a newborn (great-granddaughter)! Small, soft, safe, beautiful workmanship, incredible price. I cannot imagine that for any amount of money you could buy a nicer, more authentic, Peter Rabbit!

I'm glad to discover Aurora toys. They'll be my first source for stuffed animals from now on.
on July 5, 2012
Originally bought this for Easter in 2011 for my first son and my second son has now become attached to it. It is so soft an very durable. Has held up through many washes. he sleeps with it every night. Would absolutely recommend this product!!
on February 24, 2013
I was very pleased to see this little guy peeking out at me when I opened my "Box with a smile". His quality stitching accents for eyes and buttons put me at easy that little hands could have many an adventure with this love bunny.Just the right size for cozy cuddles for "youngsters" of all ages ~^··^~
on February 28, 2013
Just received Peter Rabbit and he is darling and perfect for babies on up. The materials are great and he is very well made! He is a must have for introducing the wonderful world of Beatrix Potter! I highly recommend him!
on April 12, 2014
I was looking for things for my grandaughter's Easter basket. She's only 3 months but it is her first and I want it to be special. The bunny is absolutely precious. It looks just like the picture and has wonderful detail. It's a little smaller than I thought it would be however.

With that said, it is going in my Grandaughter's basket along with the book -- "The Tale of Peter Rabbit".
on December 16, 2012
This Peter Rabbit is cute though a little on the small side for what I wanted. He is also partially filled with beans. I like him though- perfect as my daughter's first Peter Rabbit. I bought this along with the tale of Peter Rabbit board book.