5.0 out of 5 stars Hungry Caterpillar
We bought this as a gift for our granddaughter and we were not disappointed. It was exactly as described and it is a treasured toy.
Published on July 11, 2009 by Dan Glass

3.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to the book
It is a little smaller than I assumed it would be and not quite as "plush", but is a great visual aid for the book.
Published 12 months ago by Cal Gal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hungry Caterpillar, July 11, 2009
This review is from: The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Plush by Kids Preferred (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars son love it, June 27, 2014
It is awesome. i gave it to my son for his 6th birthday, the theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar. He now sleeps with him every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies/toddlers, March 20, 2014
My son absolutely loves his Caterpillar so much I've had to buy spares! He won't sleep without it :)

It's bright, well made and soft. I'd recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 10, 2014
I recently threw a Very Hungry Caterpillar-themed baby shower and was wanting some themed items to set out on the gift table. I initially saw this plush at Barnes and Noble, but they only had one left in stock and it looked kind of rough (it was the display one). Luckily, I didn't purchase it and instead checked on Amazon. It was SIX dollars cheaper than at Barnes and Noble--plus, it arrived protected in a plastic bag so that it wouldn't get dirty, etc. The size was perfect, and it was a fun addition to the gift table at the shower.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and very soft, February 2, 2014
I bought this for my grandson as he likes the hungry caterpillar book. It arrived on time and in great condition. It was very soft and just the right size. It was what I expected. He didn't make a lot out of it when he first got it, though. I'm hoping that when he has the book read to him he can make the connection between the book and the plush.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hungry Catapillar, January 11, 2014
Wonderful! My 9 month old grandson loves it and cuddles with it. The colors are vibrant .....just wish he was a little bit bigger. But I would buy it again!

3.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to the book, January 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift!, December 12, 2013
This is an adorable gift to give your little ones. My little boy took it everywhere with him. This is great to have if your child likes the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, November 2, 2013
We decorated the nursery in Eric Carle and this was a cute addition sticking it's head out of her book box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, October 24, 2013
My son loves The Hungry Caterpillar so this was the perfect size for him. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is the antenna won't stay up on their own but lie flat.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›