5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made
It's a well made puppet, and cute too! My 5 yr old son loves it. He sleep with it every night. He took it to his kindergarten class and shared it with the kids. I am very happy with this purchase.
Published 9 months ago by Susanna and Jeff Baxter

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, not as good result
We were excited to match the puppet to the book. Very cute puppet. However, unless this is made for children, it's very hard for adults to get our hands in anywhere except the head. Couldn't get them in the little arms.

I prefer Folkmanis puppets, they work much better with adult hands.
Published 3 months ago by Mary Mary

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, not as good result, May 26, 2014
This review is from: The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred (Toy)

I prefer Folkmanis puppets, they work much better with adult hands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough room inside., February 13, 2014
Beautifully made, except it is too small inside and I struggle to get my hand and fingers inside in order to play puppeteer with my grandson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, December 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, August 10, 2013
Hungry caterpillar hand puppet is colorful representation of the classic story. The puppet is soft and small for small hands

5.0 out of 5 stars cute puppet!, July 17, 2013
Grrrrrr "C.K." (LEICESTER, MA, US) - See all my reviews
large enough to get my hand (large womans) inside and small enough for my 3 year old to use too. very soft. looks exactly like the picture. comes in a plastic bag inside of the amazon box. so if you are looking to give this as a gift in a box you will need to buy one separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puppet, June 17, 2013
My grandson, who knows this caterpillar from Eric Carle's book, really enjoys the puppet, whether I am manipulating it or he is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Puppet, June 13, 2013
This puppet is somewhat small compared to others I bought, which works well for my four year old granddaughter. I bought it for smiles when I take photo shoots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute puppet, May 9, 2013
Got this for my son's first birthday party which had a hungry caterpillar theme. Used it as decor but as something I could keep and use later. Its a cute puppet also. Good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars handpuppet, May 2, 2013
Nice, good material, colourful, looks like Eric Carle's caterpillar. My hand fits in it and I can wiggle the feet around. My son (3) likes it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recent purchase, April 22, 2013
My son loved the Very Hungry Caterpillar book, so when I saw this puppet, I just had to have it! :)

Rate and Discover Movies