Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 19, 2013
Well... I have been looking all over for this caterpillar toy because I lost the other one and my daughter loved it. The one I had looked exactly like this, although I didn't realize they came in different sizes. The picture is deceiving. I was anxiously waiting for the arrival of it because I couldn't find it at any local store. When it arrived, i was highly disappointed because it is very small. Maybe 6-8 inches long. I ended up seeing the same version at Babies R Us and they sold it for $4.00 and I bought this on Amazon for $8.00. So definitely not worth the price.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
Bought this for my grandson (12mos. old) to accompany the book. The colors catch his attention. He likes the crinkly sounds it makes and he enjoys chewing on the teether. It is also easy for him to hold (not too big around).
on July 18, 2011
this is a great teether/rattle/toy-- the 7 month old i take care of absolutely loves it and it fits so well in his tiny hands. it's a great toy to take on the run, etc. you won't be disappointed! plus, it's super cute :)
on August 13, 2012
My son was given this as a gift when he was born. He has loved it ever since then. We take it everywhere. Though he prefers to feel the texture of the teether tail and chew on the antennas it keeps him occupied while we are driving in the car. It has been a huge life saver when he's in a tantrum.
on November 18, 2011
This a great teether rattle. Of course love The Very Hungry Caterpillar, but it is also the perfect size for little ones to hold onto and chew. My daughter loved it so much that when it got lost in a move we replaced it as soon as we found another one for #2!
on June 29, 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter (7 months old) and she loves it. The size is perfect for her to hold on too and the textures keep her attention. We do not leave home with it!!
on March 3, 2013
My 5 mos old grandson loves it. It's colorful, eye-catching, and has a nice rattle. He teethes on the green, plastic tail. Easy for him to grasp.
on March 2, 2013
I got this for my 5month old son. He likes it. It doesn't seem to keep him interested as long as the teething keys but he likes it.
on June 4, 2015
Bought this toy at a Kohls for my 7 month old son, and he really loves it. But the plastic tail part is coming off, and the filling is coming out. I never machine washed, only hand washed, and we've only had it for about 3 months. I also don't know how to fix it because I can't sew through the plastic. I'm tempted to buy him another one since he loves it so much, but don't want to waste money on something that will fall apart.
review image
on December 25, 2013
its ok, a lot smaller than i thought (about 7" long) but because of the red color in it, it was one of the first toys my daughter smiled at. what pissed me off is that paid $8 for it and then found it at kohl's at the same original price but with a 40% discount, so i woulve saved couple of bucks-- oh well.