4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and fun toy but not the best
I pretty much went through every early development toy on the market and came up with a large list of toys for my baby. I wanted to get her a caterpillar like toy and was struggling to decide between this one and the Lamaze musical inchworm found here:...
Published on April 13, 2012 by Papillon12

3.0 out of 5 stars Hangs low
It's a little big for the car seat but has great activities on it and keeps my daughters attention just hangs a little low
Published 9 months ago by Lena Rambaud

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 8, 2013
Sarah Bee "Sarah Bee" (All around the world) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred (Toy)
I'd have to say my favorite part of the toy is the apple that you can take in and out of a little pocket out of the tail. Although my daughter is too young for that still, I think it's a great way to begin incorporating sensory and motor skills. I also loved the crinkle feet and antennae, they were a nice surprise (I didn't know the crinkled). My older daughter loves to sit with her baby sister and show her how to use the toy and plays the music for her!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice crib toy, August 29, 2013
I'm hanging this caterpillar to the side of the crib and it keeps my very alert two-month old interested. I'll probably have to remove it from the crib as she starts grabbing more, as the apple doesn't look very safe to me (as a matter of fact, I believe the toy is not recommended for children under 1 year). I don't really care for the music, which is short and not so nice-sounding (+ I can't imagine a baby pressing hard enough on the music note to play it), but the colors are interesting and the caterpillar's feet and antennas are "crunchy". However, I like the Lamaze toys better for babies, and am afraid a one-year old might not be interested for long in this caterpillar. Time will tell...

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute, July 6, 2013
I got this for a gift for my friend who had twins. I had a similar toy for my daughter when she was a baby that she loved and I thought that this would be on the bigger side and two babies could possibly share it. It looked adorable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, May 24, 2013
My son is 6m we got this at 4m and by 5 m he could grab it good and loves all the different sounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, March 23, 2013
My 5 1/2 month old granddaughter loves the caterpillar. It is bright & soft with lots to grab on to.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this toy, February 27, 2013
Karen S. Kelly "Korea" (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
When it arrived I was disappointed that it cost so much to be so small, but has become my 7 months old favorite toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!, January 10, 2013
I grew up with the very hungry caterpillar - he's one of my favorites. And this toy is really nice. I've had it about a year and the velcro still works well, the music still plays, and although my son's almost two, he still likes to play with it. It's well constructed and doesn't look cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Cool Toy For Learning!, January 4, 2013
Eric Carle knows how to teach young minds and definitely has a clue on the eye-hand coordination requirements of development! Kids Preferred, thanks for having his products and thanks for your prompt, expeditious service!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 month old loves it!, January 3, 2013
Adorable toy! This is probably my daughter's favorite Christmas present for her first Christmas. It entertains her for quite a long time. She likes the spinning rattle, loves to chew on the plastic rings and is fascinated by the sparkly antennae. She really loves him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun colorful toy!, January 2, 2013
My baby girl loves this toy very much, is so colorful that my baby really have so much fun with it! So worth the money.

The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred