- File Size: 390 KB
- Print Length: 133 pages
- Publication Date: January 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006Y407PE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,015,264 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.00|
Save $4.00 (57%)
The Boy in the Wrinkled Shirt Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I downloaded the Kindle sample for this book, and read that part quickly. It started out at what I thought was a strange place, a carnival with a young kid trying to catch the attention of, oops, no spoilers here. My curiosity got the best of me, and I purchased the full book.
I wasn't disappointed with my investment. It was truly a page turner. The prose is almost breathless at times, which sets the pace for the story. I enjoyed the writing style in this book. The author does a great job in bringing the protagonist to life, and placing you next to him as he blunders through his life-changing experiences. There are so many great one liners. "The sun, which felt significantly stronger than it had 10 minutes earlier, hit me like good news on a Monday." It's hard to pick my favorite. "better to come from manual labor than laboring over a manual."
The pace of the book slows a little near the end, but you'll be treated to a few bad song plants as a reward. The book will end leaving you feeling like ... oh, no spoilers here.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Conflict Resolution
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Conflict Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Emotions & Feelings