5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, February 15, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss - The Cat's Playhouse (DVD)
... I'm so glad we picked it up. He's hooked and only wants to watch it over and over and over again. It's cute and it does have a good message since one episode talks about cleaning up and he actually starts putting things away. (not well, but it's a start.) I recommend this for all 2 to 4 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 14, 2004
I love these videos as much as my 3-year old! The muppetry is great! The stories are entertaining and (I think) true to Dr. Seuss' intent - whimsical, but with a message. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!!, February 12, 2007
Ama (Colorado) - See all my reviews
We bought this video on sale and I got it because my daughter was 3 months at the time and I thought the black, red and white would stimulate her a little. Now at 4 months she laughs and coos' and kicks her legs in excitment.....She loves this video, the colors are so vibrant, and when we take her away from it she starts to get a little fussy. I only let her watch it for 15 minutes a day but she would watch it all day if I let her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 20, 2013
Baby loves this show, it's one of the greatest that keeps him occupied for a while so I can get some cleaning done! All of their videos are great! The Cat's Musical Adventures is the best of them all though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not like the original Dr.Seuss, July 7, 2007
Lindsey Coddington (Fort Worth, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
My son loves this DVD, but not very long so I think he did get tired of it after awhile. It is puppet type Dr.Suess characters including the cat and the hat of course, it has cute stories, but they aren't original stories. I think Horton's baby from Horton hatches an egg is in it, which I thought was kind of cute. Good for kids, adults might not enjoy it as much, because its not the original stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems! My little girl with Down Syndrome LOVES ..., July 30, 2014
No Problems! My little girl with Down Syndrome LOVES these movies!

The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss - The Cat's Playhouse