4.0 out of 5 stars good devotional
Jill Briscoe is a good author and her devotional is a good source for each day. If you need a solid Biblical devotion, this is a good choice.
Published on January 21, 2010 by V. Conley

3.0 out of 5 stars devotionals
Published on May 24, 2011 by jaye cee

3.0 out of 5 stars devotionals, May 24, 2011
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
I purchased the book recently so I have not been able to start from January. I was expecting some thing a little different. This is not a straight devotional as we are somewhat accustomed to, as Mrs. Briscoe does a type of bible study as well. The reader is forced to read the same passage for a few days. This helps you to memorise various passages on a daily basis.You will not just be doing cursory reading but digging deeper in the word of God and at the same time are being encouraged in whatever situation you are facing.

4.0 out of 5 stars good devotional, January 21, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Devotional, September 8, 2011
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
This is my third year reading this book every morning. Each time I have gleamed more insight into the Word of God. I particularly like when there are multiple days on the same passage. That leads to a more in dept study, if you will, of the scripture. Her simplistic explanation (September 4) of how "Jesus can come and live in your heart," was priceless for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms. Vee, January 24, 2012
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
This is the very first time I ordered anything from Amazon and I have to say I'm well pleased with this book. First, it came a lot faster than expected. I got it 3 days after I placed the order, wonderful. Second, I love the book. I had been looking for a devotional book for women and I saw this one and knew it was the one for me. Third, even though I got the book for $.01 it was in great condition. It's practically a new book. Thank you Amazon and thank you Carpepmbooks.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 5 stars, November 29, 2013
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
It's okay, so far...I wish it was a little more seasonal, depending on the time of year. I do love how it walks you through the Bible and I love that it's an actual passage of Scripture to read each day, and not just one verse for the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Devotional Book, January 8, 2013
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
I'm thrilled with this devotional book. Jill Briscoe was a speaker at an event I attended a couple of years ago, and she made an impact on me at that time. Through this devotional book, Jill brings scripture to life with practical applications. I couldn't be more pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shhhhh! It's for Christmas, December 12, 2012
John Abitz (Davison, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
After using Jill Briscoe's husband Stuart's "One Year Devotions for Men" during 2012 and raving about it, I thought my wife would enjoy his wife's take on the daily spiritual journey.
If you made it through that sentence you'll want to buy both books. Good stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but to the point, November 22, 2012
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
These devotional readings are less than a page long. They have a verse written out and they also include the passage in the Bible to read if you have time. Jill Briscoe has some fresh insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 19, 2014
cary proffitt (VAN WERT, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The One Year Book of Devotions for Women (Paperback)
my wife loves the book and she says she is getting so much out of it

The One Year Book of Devotions for Women
The One Year Book of Devotions for Women by Jill Briscoe (Paperback - September 1, 2001)
Used & New from: $0.01