5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy
My 18-month old daughter loves this toy. It is very light and it folds up- so we take it with us everywhere- to soccer games, the mall, on road trips- and it keeps her entertained wherever we are. And it's cute.
Published on June 12, 2012 by EJRN

2.0 out of 5 stars Junky and cheap, but my daughter loves it
The idea of the doll stroller is perfect for my 15 month-old.
She loves putting her teddy bears in it and pushing them around. So far it's kept her attention for at least 15 minutes at a time.

That said, the wheels look like they're going to just fall off (they're extremely wobbly), the fabric is flimsy, and the handles are easy to pop off.

This...
Published 23 months ago by Pennyheart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Junky and cheap, but my daughter loves it, August 8, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The New York Doll Collection Umbrella Doll Stroller, Pink (Toy)
The idea of the doll stroller is perfect for my 15 month-old.

This is just the first day we've played with it, but I don't have much hope of it lasting very long. Another note, this was purchased via a 3rd party seller on Amazon (Toys4USA), and it arrived a day after it was promised, which was almost 2 weeks after it was ordered (ordered 7/26, promised between 8/1-8/6, arrived 8/7). I'd recommend buying a better quality toy stroller directly through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, June 12, 2012
EJRN (Detroit, MI) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Doll Stroller!, February 25, 2012
Ok, so first I want to start off saying how incredibly well made this toy is! It is just like the real thing. The bars are metal, not plastic. The seat is made of a very durable fabric, and the wheels run smoothly. My 2 year old LOVES this thing! She pushes her Clifford doll all over the house. The ONLY problem I have had is that my daughter thinks that she can sit in it. This stroller is intended for dolls, not toddlers! She has used it as a chair so many times that she has created a small tear in the seat. That is not the manufacturer's fault, though! This toy is excellent for it's intended use, just don't let your kids sit in it! (My fault, not the product's).

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll Stroller, November 17, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my grand-daughter aged 17 months - she LOVES it. She puts her dolly (Emily) in it and wheels her all over the house. Handles well with a safety strap to stop Emily falling out. Would highly recommend. Packaged well with speedy delivery. Thank you. A**

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy., May 3, 2013
I am disappointed with it's construction. I guess the price is way too much for a doll stroller that isn't as sturdy as you expect them to be. Walmart sells doll strollers for 8 bucks. I wish I had seen that before. For the construction and quality this one has, I don't think the price should be anything more than what Walmart sells. Way too expensive and poor quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars fun while it lasted, March 14, 2013
We bought this for my two year old for Christmas. She loved it and played with it like crazy, and still does. However, as any two year old WILL DO, she tried to sit in it herself about a week after we bought it (despite us making it clear that it was for her babies only and it would break if she sat in it). That made the material rip right around the metal frame at the base of the seat. The rips have gotten bigger and the seat cover will not stay on at all now and just hangs limp. She still tries to put her babies in the limp seat and makes the straps hold the baby in. However, we are buying her a new one for her birthday and unfortunately, this one is going into the trash... or maybe if I were more creative, I could sew a new seat for it... but you shouldn't have to. I picked this one because of the high ratings, the price, and the metal frame. The frame has held up, but the wheels are also bent a bit sideways. Also, the crisscross bars on the bottom are bent.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, July 27, 2012
Brigid (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
this is a cute little stroller. It serves the purpose it was intended for, but the fabric that the seat is made out of is really thin and flimsy. I know it's intended only for baby dolls but what little kid isn't going to try to sit in it themself? We didn't have the stroller for a week before she had torn holes in both sides of the fabric. It's fine....we just keep telling her it is for dolls only, but it just didn't hold up very well to what I assume is normal toddler use. BUT....then again, it was only like $12 so I'm not really complaining too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stroller, August 7, 2012
I purchased this stroller for my 2yr old last year for Christmas. It held up really well until she and other little girls started to sit in it:-). Now on one side the fabric is ripped so I'm shopping for a more durable stroller. Leaning towards the Chicco.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, June 24, 2014
My niece loved her toy stroller, she is 1 year old and she pushes it around very comfortably .... The quality is pretty ok for the price so it's a great gift for little girls. Will recommend...

4.0 out of 5 stars She loves it., May 29, 2014
Our 20 mo old has had the stroller for several months now. She does try to sit in it herself and so far it has held up. I don't anticipate it lasting years but so far it has been a great purchase. It folds up, holds her dolls and teddys, and she easily maneuvers it. Would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›