4.0 out of 5 stars Strange Christmas Gummy Bear who Dances!
We are always looking for new Christmas DVDs to our collection and "Yummy Gummy Search for Santa" is definitely stands out. It is a DVD featuring Gummibar who is a YouTube sensation that we came across one day. He is an animated green gummy bear that dances and sings, and it honestly is hard not to laugh at.

This new DVD is Gummibar's first movie and honestly...
Published 19 months ago by Cherise Kachelmuss

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good. Save your money!
This movie is not rated for a reason. Some pretty rough parts for younger kids. There really is no point to the movie, overall it sucks, save your money.
Published 19 months ago by Drew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange Christmas Gummy Bear who Dances!, November 21, 2012
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)

This new DVD is Gummibar's first movie and honestly it is a strange one. The DVD is animated and the storyline is about Gummibar saving Christmas with his friend's help. There is singing, dancing and strange characters. My boys (4 and 5) have watched this DVD over and over since they got it and they actually dance along to it. The characters are strange though and you may want to watch this before your kids if you are worried about it being scary or inapprorpriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMO, August 4, 2013
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
My grandson was so excited when we ordered this online and when it was delivered to his house. Came on time, and I just love to see the smile and sparkle in his eyes as he told me he watched it 3 times the day it came.

5.0 out of 5 stars granddaughter loved it, June 1, 2013
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
I have not watched it, but my grandchildren really like it! They even have had Mom & Dad watch it with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gummy Bear, May 14, 2013
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
My son loves Gummy bear the song, so I decided to get this movie for him and he loves it. This movie will keep any kid happy. I can put this movie on and cook supper and he will sit and watch. It was a good price and shipping was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite vidoe, April 17, 2013
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
Since Xmas till now, my two-and-a-half year old son will not get tired of this video. We have watched it approximately over 50 times and counting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good. Save your money!, December 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars IMO NOT FOR CHILDREN, November 10, 2012
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
Bought this movie for my kids and was not too happy with this movie. In my opinion this movie is not appropriate for kids, to be fair I should have noticed this movie was Not Rated before I bought it. The movie begins w/ Santa being made fun of by reindeer for being fat and goes down from there. Even without the inappropriate parts the movie seems very thrown together. Its a shame since my kids really enjoy Gummibars' music. I would recommend watching this before handing it off to your kids if you decide to purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 9, 2012
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
It was a good movie I watched it with my kid but the songs in the movie are too short and the movie is too fast paced. Overall it was good.

1.0 out of 5 stars lousy, May 13, 2014
Lousy stupid bad bad bad annoying stupid nonsensical bad bad dumb dumb lousy lousy horrible not fun bears in underwears

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for kids...to be enjoyed by kids., March 28, 2014
This review is from: The Yummy Gummy Search for Santa DVD (DVD)
My Son loves--he made me watch it March. This movie is not made for adults. Kids seem to love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›