Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on May 14, 2013
My son loves Gummy bear the song, so I decided to get this movie for him and he loves it. This movie will keep any kid happy. I can put this movie on and cook supper and he will sit and watch. It was a good price and shipping was fast.
on August 4, 2013
My grandson was so excited when we ordered this online and when it was delivered to his house. Came on time, and I just love to see the smile and sparkle in his eyes as he told me he watched it 3 times the day it came.
on November 10, 2012
Bought this movie for my kids and was not too happy with this movie. In my opinion this movie is not appropriate for kids, to be fair I should have noticed this movie was Not Rated before I bought it. The movie begins w/ Santa being made fun of by reindeer for being fat and goes down from there. Even without the inappropriate parts the movie seems very thrown together. Its a shame since my kids really enjoy Gummibars' music. I would recommend watching this before handing it off to your kids if you decide to purchase
We are always looking for new Christmas DVDs to our collection and "Yummy Gummy Search for Santa" is definitely stands out. It is a DVD featuring Gummibar who is a YouTube sensation that we came across one day. He is an animated green gummy bear that dances and sings, and it honestly is hard not to laugh at.

This new DVD is Gummibar's first movie and honestly it is a strange one. The DVD is animated and the storyline is about Gummibar saving Christmas with his friend's help. There is singing, dancing and strange characters. My boys (4 and 5) have watched this DVD over and over since they got it and they actually dance along to it. The characters are strange though and you may want to watch this before your kids if you are worried about it being scary or inapprorpriate.
on February 25, 2014
but as a parent I have to give it one less star just because this movie contains some of the most annoying voices and songs in existence. But from my 5 year old's perspective this is the best movie on the planet. She loves it.
on November 20, 2014
Good movie and catchy songs for little kids. You need to watch it in a kid's view to enjoy it. If you're an adult or over 8 years old kid, you may find it boring. But the little kids will not care about the story line at all.
on December 13, 2012
My granddaughter turned 7 months old today, and already loves Gummy Bear. I found him on YouTube awhile ago and played it for her and she started rocking and screaming....I looked for a DVD and found this one and the Gummy Bear Song DVD. She LOVES them. So happy I got them!!!
on July 20, 2016
We bought this for our granddaughter for one main reason - she loves the gummy bear song and this dvd advertises the song is on the DVD - it even says it right on the front of the DVD box. It is a scam - there is about 10 to 15 seconds tops of the song on the DVD. Our granddaughter was very disappointed and so were we :O(
on March 25, 2013
Yes, this movie it is cheap quality, the writing is pretty poor and the lessons it teaches are probably questionable to some parents. But my 2-year-old who loves Gummy Bear couldn't care less about high quality computer animation, a cohesive story line or learning life's lessons from a movie. He just knows he loves Gummy and the Gummy songs, which this movie delivers with the added bonus of a silly story line and additional characters. If you're looking for a movie that does more than this, look elsewhere.
on September 6, 2013
My niece has an obsession with Gummibar. She would watch it on YouTube incessantly. So, for Christmas I purchased this DVD for her. She LOVES it.... but needless to say her parents hate it. Oh that Gummy Bear song gets to you after hearing it 100+ times per day! But if you or a friend love the gummibar videos online, you'll like this longer video as well. It's exactly what you expect it will be.