- File Size: 4474 KB
- Print Length: 282 pages
- Publisher: Dark Shadows Publishing (December 17, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008R53WBO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,762 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $13.99 (100%)
The Zombie Chronicles - Book 1 Kindle Edition
|Length: 282 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 8 in The Zombie Chronicles (8 Book Series)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Terrible writing, awful, and I mean god awful dialogue between all the characters.
All kinds of nonsense dialogie between them during supposedly tense action scenes.
So many pages taken up with banal conversations, did I mention the god awful dialogue? Just to make sure this sinks in, its bloody awful.
Why keep referring to the undead as zombies? "Quick, watch out for the zombie on your left" "there's too many zombies"
Imagine if you heard that in the walking dead??
And the teenage slushy romance? It seemingly takes place over weeks as its clear everyone falls in love with each other, including a guy who wants to date a girl dying from a bite. Christ that hair dialogue between the two was toe curlingly bad. Toe curlingly may not be a word, but neither is there're and that was in this book.
Also the action parts were poorly explained, hardly had a clue what was goin on as most things made no sense. Certainly felt like the author was about 13 herself
I won't be getting the next one as the characters were all so bloody wet and annoying I was hoping they'd be killed in some horrendous way everytime I turned the page.
Last time I trust amazon reviews on face value. All the 1 stars hit the nail on the head with this book. Its essentially the zombie version of twilight. If that's your thing then go for it. Anyone hoping for something a little more gritty as a post apocalyptic zombie book should be should swerve this. I only gave it one star because I couldn't give it zero, or minus.
Sorry Chrissy, you may be a nice lady, but a zombie author you ain't
1. When Dean Loses his sledgehammer fighting the zombie it says he hits it inthe head and breaks a piece of bone that kills the zombies brain? With what it doesn't say? His fist? Did he have on gloves? I'd hope so! How did he not get cut?
2 how the heck does a jeep have a trunk, especially one you can apparently lock yourself in? And how do 7 people and all their supplies fit in one.
3. What sort of magical properties does a bag of flour have that it can completely disorient a heard of zombies? How does this even sound like a remotely successful plan?
4. Have you ever tried to light diesel fuel on fire? Movie magic...
5. The relationship between the brothers and the cousins was just annoying... unless your 15 I guess? Three days on the road. No shower, no toothbrush? Keep your sweaty stink and your bad breath away from me.
6. How far did they get in all the time they were driving? No road blocks( other than a pile up) no thieves, no ambushes? On a major interstate? That seemed relatively clear of cars that may have been trying to get out dodge when the first outbreak happened.
It could have been a decent story. It really could have! It just wasn't a story I could stick with for another 4 segments. It should have been proof read or something. I am not a writer and excuse any grammatical error in my review. I just like to read a decent zombie book. If you want a decent series try " the remaining"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was very entertaining. It is hard for me to find a good zombie book and this one was really good. I will continue to look for new books from this author.Published 7 days ago by Amber
Ugh.....it took me months to complete this book. Between the painful lows and the predictable nature of the story it was a painful read. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Laura Covert
Loved it, will purchase more episodes of this book, had more realistic characters.Published 13 days ago by dawn lynn cline
I love zombie books of all types. I would not go so far as to say this is a great book....but it is a good read. Read morePublished 24 days ago by hillbillybear
This was an interesting story that kept me coming back. I can't even imagine living under those horrific conditions and losing family members.Published 28 days ago by pat
Great book . loved the story can't wait to read book two. I keep hoping everything works out for everyone. Keep up he good work.Published 29 days ago by Tammy Sage
Absolutely enjoyed this book and defo will read the next one.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|This book is great. Good to see the genre with fresh talent.||Be the first to reply|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic