Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > A Matter Of Life And Death forum

The best track is....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2006 9:06:24 PM PDT
Tommy says:
The Legacy, by far.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2006 4:44:56 AM PDT
john bailey says:
i agree. i might also add out of the shadows which to me has a sort of children of the dammed feel to it

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2006 12:36:40 AM PDT
Bernard Alam says:
all the songs are great on this album, but i think for the greater goog of God is the best

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2006 9:09:43 PM PST
Brigher than a Thousand Suns. I can't believe nobody mentions it. It's the only song on the album that has a "re-freshed" sound. I believe they even tuned down a bit to make it sound more modern and that's what they should be doing in order to avoid sounding out dated. The progressions in this song are also the best in the whole album as they make perfect sense. Still, great album all around.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2006 9:10:21 PM PST
Brigher than a Thousand Suns. I can't believe nobody mentions it. It's the only song on the album that has a "re-freshed" sound. I believe they even tuned down a bit to make it sound more modern and that's what they should be doing in order to avoid sounding out dated. The progressions in this song are also the best in the whole album as they make perfect sense. Still, great album all around.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2006 5:27:49 PM PST
Pablo Jara says:
For me, by far: The Legacy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2006 3:26:10 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 14, 2006 3:19:11 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2006 3:21:00 PM PST
Hoagie Mike says:
about 5 minutes (roughly) into "The Legacy" it has this awesome riff/gallop heavy guitar section that totally reminds one of "classic" mid 80's Iron Maiden. Anyone notice that?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2013 8:45:59 AM PDT
Who Cares? says:
The Legacy is terrific.

The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg is, imho, one of the top-5 Maiden songs ever and the cream of this fantastic collection of songs on this CD.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Matter of Life and Death [Vinyl]
A Matter of Life and Death [Vinyl] by Iron Maiden (Vinyl - 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars (341)