Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Diablo III - PC/Mac forum

The game is horrible

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 8, 2012 12:54:13 PM PDT
Don't even think about buying it. The game community is dead. There is no support from the dev staff. They are counting their hundreds of millions of dollars in sales and the game itself is a smoldering train wreck full of fail. Simply shop elsewhere for a better game.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2012 12:56:23 PM PDT
Shanghaied says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 7:55:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 9, 2012 7:55:23 AM PDT
Duster says:
Come on Shang. You have to admit, the shear dedication of the haters is pretty impressive. This guy posted a review in July and he's still coming back to hate on it.

I find it admirable, but the lack of effort in his post is just insulting...

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 11:21:25 AM PDT
I bought 4 copies oh noes!

And yes the haters of Diablo 3 are the most dedicated haters I've ever seen before.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 3:02:16 AM PDT
Red Guy says:
"And yes the haters of Diablo 3 are the most dedicated haters I've ever seen before"

...yet not even close to the fanboys.

"I've already bought 3 copies."
"I bought 4 copies'"

5 anyone?

And so on and so forth...

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 6:01:35 AM PDT
I personally only own 1 copy. I bought 3 more, for my friends/co-workers so they too could enjoy the game. One was a Christmas gift, 1 was a birthday gift, and another was just a gift because my friend can't afford games so I like to help out.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 6:21:00 AM PDT
Shanghaied says:
Actually, I just realized I did buy 5 copies.

2 for me and my fiance', 2 for other friends, and 1 for the "test" I did to see if I could return the game (which I did).

I guess the last one might not count... let's call it 4 and a half? ;)

And I'm absolutely still discussing this game in forums, so I agree; the haters aren't nearly as dedicated as someone like I am.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 6:52:12 AM PDT
But they are still dedicated!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 7:37:19 PM PDT
Sudeley says:
Yep Fanboys are worse than the people who complain about the problems, issues and missing features.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 8:52:41 PM PDT
Grumbler says:
nerdrage knows no boundaries. I am surprised there has not been an actual murder reported in the news yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 8:53:24 PM PDT
Grumbler says:
suds doesnt actually play video games. she is a professional message board poster spewing hate everywhere.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 8:56:28 PM PDT
Sudeley says:
are you a total nimrod? First I have proven I play games, 2 I have not had a sex change so I am still male and 3 I do not spread hate I spread the other side of the story. Corporate kiss arse people think if anyone thinks differently its hate.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 4:16:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012 4:18:49 AM PDT
Of course he plays video games, hell he even plays Diablo 3, he was just wanting that they add an offline mode. it IS a valid complaint. I was only arguing that I prefer it to be online only. But everyone is entitled to their opinions (Accept me according to Gary)

There are advantages and Disadvantages to both.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 6:57:58 PM PST
FCF says:
I like D3 better than D1 and D2.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 6:20:52 AM PST
You and me both :3

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 8:04:51 AM PST
and that proves you are clueless about video games (or alternatively only in it for the money)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 8:32:37 AM PST
G. Krein says:
D1 and D2 is better than D3 because of the features that D3 is missing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2012 1:24:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2012 1:25:43 PM PST
G. says:
Who's opinion is the right one!?

To get to the root of this burning question, we must first look at the definition of the word "opinion".

Opinion(noun) -A personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Let's see here, he likes Diablo 3 better than Diablo 1 and 2, hmm yes. You like Diablo 1 and 2 better, so there can only really be one conclusion. His opinion differs from yours, so obviously, on the grounds that an opinion is a personal view, he is wrong because he likes Diablo 3. He isn't allowed to have a personal view because it isn't the same as yours, so it is just wrong! Making him clueless! Brilliant!

For the record, Diablo 2 is my favorite in the series by far. But does that mean that these guys here aren't allowed to like Diablo 3 more than my personal choice, I think not. Flame on!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Diablo III - PC/Mac forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Oct 8, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diablo III - PC/Mac
Diablo III - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
2.5 out of 5 stars (3,829)