Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The iPhone Book: Covers iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS (5th Edition)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 14, 2012
If one has ever read Scott Kelby's 4 book series on Digital Photography and turned to Terry White's blog for advice/info then you will know the readable way in which they convey pertinent information. Fun to read, informative and quick study for operating one's iPhone. Presentation is everything and they present info very good.
on September 11, 2012
The IPhone Book is what it says it is --really complex actions made to look and
read like anybody could do it.You don't have to read it in any particular order
though a couple of early chapters do tell you how to answer it if your kids happen to be on the downtown Freeway and decide to call ol' dad or mom or grams.
Or call and make a reservation at your favorite restaurant.You will probably eventually want to read most of the chapters if not all.
A good buy if you happened to have heard your kids --or friends -etc talking about the IPhone and feel like you want to join the action.

Fritz
on July 26, 2012
This book explains it all. Simple English and very complete AAAA A++ +++
Everyone with an iPhone needs this book
on July 6, 2012
I purchased this book because I like the way the iPod book by Scott Kelby was laid out and it appeared to be similar. I'm glad I bought this book. But... I know that they can't have everything but I'm disappointed that there was something just wrong. They said that there was no way to use calendar birthday settings to give you a reminder about the birthday. However, if you go to settings and mail, contacts, calendar it gives that option. I wish I didn't have to do a google search or start looking at 3rd party apps (as they recommend) for something this simple. I hope I don't find other errors or I'm guessing when the update comes out, this book will not be on my update list.
on March 8, 2014
This is the perfect book for those of us intimidated by new technology. It has one page per new skill to be learned and the photos really help. I am a much more productive iPhone user now that I own this book. The index is easy to use. I find I use this book on a "as needed" basis and it suits me just fine.
on February 1, 2013
Just getting into it, and it is OK, but if I had a newer version than my 3GS I would be more comfortable. I have nothing to compare it with so it is hard to judge. Lots of it still over my head. Sorry!
on May 7, 2012
This book is very helpful, and I especially like the one page descriptions. I later found an app that gives much of the same information, but it's still nice to have the book.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this book for my Mom after giving her my iPhone during a Thanksgiving visit. She asked for an easy to understand book and this is! With pictures showing you what to do it is perfect for her. At 81 she is doing really with the iPhone and she is not a techy yet she can study the book and is still an excellent student! I am very proud of her and this book helps her with texting, taking pictures and including them in texts. being able to now stay in touch daily with us adds a whole new dimension to her relationship with our whole family!
on August 1, 2013
I could not have learned to use my new phone without it. I am a senior and needed the clear and easy to understand directions this book has to offer. Great book.
on March 27, 2013
Very handy for someone with their first iPhone. Gives you all kinds of tips on how to use the phone and not just the basics. The explanations are clear and concise and just makes it so much easier to take full advantage of the iPhone's capabilities. Much easier than calling the kids to ask " How do I do that again?"